Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-RUMS LLC.. TOP NOTCH SHOT GUN MODIFICATIONS

onyx

Hi, my name is Pete. I am writing this post for anybody who is looking for a top-notch and very well executed shotgun modification job on a Benelli. I'm sure you've heard all the names of the top modification guys; we don't need to name any. But I did get a great tip from Kurt Miller, one of the top shotty shooters in the nation. What I wanted was to be able to load fast weak hand, and be able to ghost load. My goal was to be able to shoot everything and anything, and very fast. Well I sure can now, after the great modifications I got from C-RUMS. I can shoot everything from 1-ounce loads to the biggest 3-loads, and I can load the gun weak hand very fast now. My gun now holds 10 shells because of the ghost load, and +5 extension. I'm very happy with the modifications.

Here's a picture of my gun after I got it back. If you go to the search function on the forums, you can see a picture of C-rums modified carrier. It is the best in the biz. No more Benelli thumb :cheers: ...post-13147-1202714124.jpg

WELL HERE'S THE GUY. And his prices are second to no one, especially for the quality of work. The company and his name are JEFF COCKRUM AT C-RUMS LLC. Here's what he did to my gun: fully modified the carrier and added the ghost load, put full Nordic component set-up. The parts are: +5 Nordic extension tube to match my 21-inch barrel, Nordic extension BBL tube clamp, Nordic oversize bolt handle, Nordic oversize bolt release button, and Hi-viz sight. He took excellent care of my gun while it was being worked on. Jeff was also very informative on any questions I had about anything related to firearms. I highly recommend C-RUMS LLC for shotgun modifications, whether it be trigger work, carrier work, or any modification you need done to your shotgun. The price that he charged me for components and labor was much cheaper than anybody else that I got quotes from, which were all the top names floating around Brian's world-class forum. His turn around time was also very fast. :surprise:

Here's his contact information, for anybody who wants top-notch work:

http://www.c-rums.com/Shotgun.html

Email

• 4 weeks later...

I don't get this forum. I wrote a post a few years ago saying that I was having good results with a product from Progressive Machine & Tool and the whole post was killed without any explanation or email to me beforehand. Yet, posts like these are permitted (which I don't have a problem with) and people are allowed to sing the praises of their sponsors (without disclosing the sponsorship) without any problem.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a welded shell carrier from C-RUMS last month. It was a little bit difficult to install, only because I had never taken the FCG apart before. But the modified carrier installed perfectly. I shot a shotgun match with it this past weekend, and the gun worked perfectly through 150 rds of mostly birdshot with a few slugs mixed in. No more Benelli thumb! Thanks Jeff! Best modification I've done to my Benelli so far!