Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Matches Video

KGentry

Wanted to share the new video with you on a few matches we shot this month here in Texas. We are very lucky to have 4 USPSA matches a month here in San Antonio and 2 steel challenge matches! Have fun.

Here is another one of just John Kane - This guy rarely shoots but comes out and kicks butt! The most natural talent I have seen. In this video he does a semi-split yoga thing and comes up the same way. Enjoy!

Edited by KGentry

We look forward to seeing you. We score most all matches live and give out the results at the BarBQ house after the match. It is a fun day of shooting. We shoot the 1st and 4th Saturday of each month. See you soon!

Kevin, I loved the videos! I am especially proud of my brother and his yoga moves :blink: He works hard to stay in shape and has been amazed at his increased flexibility. Good to know it pays off in IPSC as well! Due to my vertical challenges I usually get a great benefit at shots like that B)

Thanks for sharing those, it was a great day of shooting I thought and it is always nice to see a video of yourself and find what things you can improve on!

Tye

Kevin, I loved the videos! I am especially proud of my brother and his yoga moves :blink: He works hard to stay in shape and has been amazed at his increased flexibility. Good to know it pays off in IPSC as well! Due to my vertical challenges I usually get a great benefit at shots like that B)

Thanks for sharing those, it was a great day of shooting I thought and it is always nice to see a video of yourself and find what things you can improve on!

Tye

Miss Tye,

Great to see you back on the forum again. Now that you've completed your Nursing School program, I'm sure you'll have more time for powder therapy!! I just tried to duplicate that yoga move that John pulled off so effortlessly - well, let's just say that the getting down was easy but the getting back up - that's another story.

See ya at the range.

Doug

Tye

It was nice having you on the squad again!! I hope to start seeing you regular again!!! Fun shoots - good friends - good food - good videos! What more can you ask :closedeyes: