Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stage Design tool

It's also right on the USPSA website.

On the first page, select Additional Content, then under Other Info it's listed as ;) "Stage Design Tools".

It gives you the props and stuff. You design the stage basically as a PowerPoint slide. When your done, just export it as a word document and print.

Works easy, and looks professional. Hope it helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It's also right on the USPSA website.

On the first page, select Additional Content, then under Other Info it's listed as ;) "Stage Design Tools".

It gives you the props and stuff. You design the stage basically as a PowerPoint slide. When your done, just export it as a word document and print.

Works easy, and looks professional. Hope it helps.

I downloaded the .exe file and extracted all the files inside. When I try and open the ppt file in Office 2008 I get a message telling me the file format doesn't match the extention. I also have Office 2003 running on VM, that tells me I am attempting to open a file type that is blocked by my registry policy setting.

It appears this is a Version 4 PowerPoint file, anyone have a newer version?

Bruce

I downloaded the set-up from the USPSA site. The "virginia" and "comstock" generic files only have open and limited at the bottom of the scoresheet. They are kind of light gray and I can't edit them.

I'd like to add prod, revo, ss etc. Anyone know how to edit that?

I downloaded the set-up from the USPSA site. The "virginia" and "comstock" generic files only have open and limited at the bottom of the scoresheet. They are kind of light gray and I can't edit them.

I'd like to add prod, revo, ss etc. Anyone know how to edit that?

double click on the box, and it should bring up the footer tool bar. don't use the tool bar, click on the box, use your mouse to expand the box, and add the divisions. I had to abbreviate single stack, but the rest fitted.