Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

I have a new medical condition. 1911 mainspring cap chin. blush.gif Direct hit while installing a Dawson Ice magwell on my STI Trojan. Yes, it drew blood. ohmy.gif

Then I think you should be:

Chairman of the Field Stripping Committee

I would consider it an honor roflol.gif

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul, you know this means you actually have to keep and shoot a 1911. No more trading them for grocks, imps, and open toys. wink.gif

tongue.gif

Steve,

Look at my revised signature lines. wink.gif

I DO see that "knight fresh iron" thing as your avatar sig.... dry.gif Hurumph....

Just got back from the PROAM and figured I would post here first. I shot my SS 9mm 1911 to 3rd GM. I think I was the highest shooter shooting a SS. biggrin.gif

Glad to see all those tips I gave you at the SS Gnats are paying off! :rolleyes:

Awesome job. :cheers: and tell old M. Davneport his Single Stack bud's back in Texas say " Howdy".

Haven't seen Mr. Mike much

Just got back from the PROAM and figured I would post here first. I shot my SS 9mm 1911 to 3rd GM. I think I was the highest shooter shooting a SS. biggrin.gif

Glad to see all those tips I gave you at the SS Gnats are paying off! :rolleyes:

Yup you should wright a book!

I have a new medical condition. 1911 mainspring cap chin. blush.gif Direct hit while installing a Dawson Ice magwell on my STI Trojan. Yes, it drew blood. ohmy.gif

I thought you had to lose every single part at least once while field stripping to be Chairman? Or crush your plunger tube with not a gunsmith hammer.

I thought you had to lose every single part at least once while field stripping to be Chairman? Or crush your plunger tube with not a gunsmith hammer.

Those things are understood to have happened, self inflicted injury separates him from the pack ;)

We're still here... COOL! B)

Francisco (BEnos name Scrat) got back from the 2009 Production nationals (where he was top junior and was bumped to B-class for his performance), put down his M&P and borrowed a 40 single stack from RickyH, which he eventually bought. Earlier this week he received his A-card in single stack. Must be because the gun used to be CorEy's...

:rolleyes:

VOTING MEMBERS: I would like to nominate my son for SSEC membership. All in favor say Aye.

On another subject... Zhunter good to see you're still around. How about a next showdown in Orlando at the state match?

Francisco (BEnos name Scrat) got back from the 2009 Production nationals (where he was top junior and was bumped to B-class for his performance), put down his M&P and borrowed a 40 single stack from RickyH, which he eventually bought. Earlier this week he received his A-card in single stack. Must be because the gun used to be CorEy's...

VOTING MEMBERS: I would like to nominate my son for SSEC membership. All in favor say Aye.

On another subject... Zhunter good to see you're still around. How about a next showdown in Orlando at the state match?

Bring that sucker to a match I'm at and I'll rub some more good ju-ju on it!

Oh and once the requirements are posted AYE!

Edited by steel1212

Corey, Didn't you post pictures of that one earlier in the thread (trying to speed up the process :ph34r: )

Corey, Didn't you post pictures of that one earlier in the thread (trying to speed up the process :ph34r: )

I've gone through so many .40s I'm not sure. I think I got my initial good guy card with my .45 so I don't know if I have posted that one. I could post its twin to help a junior out though :-)