Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sidewinder Slide Racker

jjlefty51

Does anyone know if the Sidewinder Slide Racker comes in a lefty? And if so, wehre I can get one?

I don't know the answer to your question, but Chuck at Shooter's connection would be able to get it for you if it exists.

No it doesn't but it can be installed on the right side of the gun....a more forward position for the paddle, shoot Bedell this way for about 19k but I prefer the Dawson myself...which is now installed on my guns

Edited by dansy

I purchased a open gun from a lefty and it had a lefty on it. I do not know where he got it but shoot me a e-mail if you want it as it has been sitting on the bench over a year....

Randal

Edited to remove "sidewinder" as apparently they do not make one. I do not know where the former owner got/made it, but it is a heck of a good impersonation of one.

post-6763-1200924272.jpg

post-6763-1200924287.jpg

post-6763-1200924300.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

I purchased a open gun from a lefty and it had a lefty sidewinder on it. I do not know where he got it but shoot me a e-mail if you want it as it has been sitting on the bench over a year....

Randal

Randal, Thanks for the reply. Message sent with my email info. Jeff

Just to set this straight. There is not a lefty version. It would take a completely new mold. Sorry just not enough volume to warrant the cost of the mold. Now some have taken a sidewinder and cut it, weld it and reshape it to get it to work as a Lefty. I dont think the Dawson is available anymore. Dawson is selling the sidewinder now.

I could foresee numerous calls about a lefty racker from people who saw one on the enos forum.