Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WWW.TANFOGLIOPARTS.COM

sinnsyk

So I've been working on a new store to accommodate all my international customers better. I get a lot of emails from all over the world and there is always some confusion if EAA Witness is the same as the Tanfoglio pistols. And of course, they are the same. The Tanfoglio is made in Italy and imported to the United States by EAA (European American Armory).

http://www.tanfoglioparts.com is now live and has more parts available. It is set up to accept international addresses etc.

New and expanded product areas:

Double Action Trigger

Double Action Interruptor

Gold Custom Ambi / Single Thumb Safeties

Small Frame 170mm magazines for 9mm

Aluminum Grip panels for small frame pistols

X-Long overtravel screw for trigger

Stainless screw for mag well (to dress up the gun)

Sight Black Spray

Soon there will be a duplication of these pages on my www.henningshootsguns.com shop as well. They both link to the same shop, but tanfoglioparts.com is a tanfoglio only type store. of course available to customers everywhere; us and international.

Also more after market parts are in the works. Next couple of days I will be working with my machine shop in Evergreen to develop better aluminum grips. They will have a nicer look and feel.

If there is anything you're missing or looking for, just give me a call at (720) 352 1080.

;-)

Henning

Shweet me amigo. :)

Henning is a great guy to do business with... that's for the new people as all of us that know him love him. :sick:

It's about time you got that stuff going you slacker. :P

Edited by JThompson

Alright, the main shop is now updates as well with the same look and content as tanfoglioparts.com, but of course it also has AR-15, EGW 1911, Pro-Ears ear muffs etc products. As the year rolls on I'm planning on adding more products to the main shop, but keep a hard-core tanfoglio parts only on tanfoglioparts.com

EGW replacement decapping pin now available. Also to let you know I'm working on a new 40 S&W case that will have a higher extractor cut than regular 40 S&W. This along with the EGW Undersized resizing die will make it easier to resize the full length of the case. Typically the "belly" at the bottom of the case is impossible to remove unless you've got a roll-sizer and changing the extractor cut helps and may eliminate this problem. It is a slightly more aggressive solution that what you'll find on the 38 TJ case.

EGW replacement decapping pin now available. Also to let you know I'm working on a new 40 S&W case that will have a higher extractor cut than regular 40 S&W. This along with the EGW Undersized resizing die will make it easier to resize the full length of the case. Typically the "belly" at the bottom of the case is impossible to remove unless you've got a roll-sizer and changing the extractor cut helps and may eliminate this problem. It is a slightly more aggressive solution that what you'll find on the 38 TJ case.

Interesting.... keep us informed.

Hey Henning,

I solved this problem by modifiing the EGW U die. A friend of mine works at a factory with al different machines. I had him grind 2 mm of the EGW die. And now I resize my .40 S&W brass all the way down. It works perfect. The only downfall with this solution is that sometimes the brass needs a little help to feed into the EGW die.

EGW die grinding

I attached two pictures. The first is sized with the standard EGW U Die. Notice the dull ring at the underside of the case.

The second picture you only see a very small dull ring. That case is almost sized to the bottom.

post-11998-1199994376.jpg

post-11998-1199994479.jpg

Edited by TMFAKBFS

Great pics and excellent resizing. Mine looks just like the "before" picture, but I have had no problems with it as yet although I would prefer the full length sizing you are getting. I have lots of 40 brass since it is my production and limited caliber. My XD has no problem with the brass either so far. It did before I got the U die. Thanks for the info.