Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lucky bastard match

TSOL1

I was just wondering if anyone was going to the Western States Icore Match( Lucky Bastard Match),In Arizona at Rio Salado this Sunday?

There are six or sever of us for the LA area going over to Mesa. I think the match is full, but check with Vic P.

Rich

There are 74 signed up, many names from those on BE as I have the names entered into the scoring program ready to go.

Now if we can just change the forecast for Sunday it will be good.

I do not know the squads to save the questions. Sorry

I believe we will be looking at a squad yourself scenario.

Actually I have the squad schedule but not the squad lists, Vic has the control of that and they are divided in groups around 18 shooters.

It is all figured out on time factors and such to get all the stages completed, our biggest problem now may be weather.

Shooters will get squad numbers and such at check in first thing.

Actually I have the squad schedule but not the squad lists, Vic has the control of that and they are divided in groups around 18 shooters.

It is all figured out on time factors and such to get all the stages completed, our biggest problem now may be weather.

What time does check in start?

Match info listed start at 7:30 we should be able to start doing check in between 6:30 and 7:00 possibly sooner.

You will be given a sign in sheet (used to dbl check info) to fill in, turn it in to get you shooters packet with score sheets and shirt if ordered.

There will be a match briefing before shooting.

There are indeed squads that are scheduled. Your placement in a particular squad will be of your own volition. At least that is what Vic told me yesterday. ;)

You guys that did not go to the lucky bastards match missed out a good match and good eats.....a lot for a $45.00 entry fee. Prize table was pretty good consisdering the low entry fee. Stages were challenging with about 175 rounds down range. Was finished shooting by 4:00 and awards done by 5:30 pm.

Art McIntosh