Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

.25 cent trigger job.

98sr20ve

Seeing how 1/2 the links in the sticky are dead, I thought it best to ask. Is the link at the top of this forum accurate for my brand new G34. I know we have gone through several series of Glocks and I don'[t want to assume the link is accurate for my G34. I hate assumptions. Also, any other things I might want to look into doing while I have it opened up?

http://www.triggerkit.com/product.sc?produ...mp;categoryId=2

It's about $75 more than the .25 trigger job, but worth every penny of it. Even comes with instructions.

Spend the 25 cent first, and see if yoiu like the results. If you use FLITZ, you cannot really hurt anything, and the worst case is you are not happy and go spend the 75 bux.

yeah it's a monday alright! just an FYI, the practice of using a Q-tip to "polish" metal is futility in motion. not assuming you don't know that by the way. but, many have employed the use of a high speed rotary tool like a Dremel. the result can be significantly better. just make sure you use a fuzzy round felt polishing tip and a quality metal polish. remember your starting out with a Glock trigger and your going to end up with a Glock trigger. just slicker. :)

Jim M

I forgot to mention I also used a dremel tool and it works a lot better than the Q tip method

Good call.

I got mine done in less then a hour going really slow and some interruptions. It really smoothed things out. Maybe a little lighter but a lot smoother. Worth the trouble for sure. Plus, now I know how to take my Glock apart. EASY.

• 2 months later...