Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ring of Fire 31

sinnsyk

So for those of you who are interested in ultimate fighting championship, this coming Saturday December 1st, Rob MacDonald from Toronto, Canada is fighting Colorado's Elliott Marshall. Rob is a good friend of my friends at Gym Jones and has been working with GJ's Lisa to get in even better shape. Gym Jones has become famous for training the actors in the movie 300. On Lisa's request I picked Rob up at the airport this afternoon and hosting him at my house for the next couple of days until his trainers get here. He will be working out at the local gyms, including my former boxing gym; Front Range Boxing. Main goal for the next couple of days; shed 20lbs to weigh in at 205lb by Friday night. Glad I don't have to do that.. Rob's a great guy so it'll be an honor to cheer him on at his fight on Saturday.

For more information:

Official Site: Ring Of Fire

Rob MacDonald's Site: Rob Maximus MacDonald

Just made it back from the fight and the after party. It was an amazing fight. Rob won by TKO mid into the second round. He totally dominated the fight which was up against undefeated Elliott Marshall, Denver's golden boy. Elliott had him in an arm lock which looked scary at one point, but Rob is so strong he lifted Elliott and himself out of it. He slammed him repeatedly into the ground and the referee stopped the fight when Rob was throwing punches after punches at Elliott on the ground.

The fight is supposed to be on HDnet later on and someone said FOX tomorrow night. Rob had a great support team with his trainers and close buddies from Toronto, my friends Mark and Lisa from Gym Jones (his conditioning coaches), and Colorado shooters Greg Drobny and myself. It was an ecstatic night and we are all so proud he beat Marshall which was the hyped favorite to win. Marshall had the home-turf advantage, elevation, supporters and promoters backing him.

Rob is now the World Champion of Ring of Fire Light Heavyweight and we will probably see him shooting an IPSC gun in the near future. He got to check out a ton of machine guns courtesy of Alan Samuel of www.machineguntours.com and various IPSC 3-guns from my own arsenal. He works as a police officer in Toronto.