Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Ky. State Multi gun

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Para is just so close in Tennesee, is there going to be anyone at this match able to work on a Para LDA trigger? I would love to be able to swap out for a flat hammer and possibly improve my trigger pull...

Please email me at this username at hotmail, if you can help me.

Will thigh rigs A-La Safariland 6004:

safariland-6004-browning.jpg

and / or Vests

s86015.jpg

be allowed in Heavy Metal or will it be USPSA style "off the belt" only?

A-HA! I own page 6!! Do I win a prize? :D:D:D

I know that thigh rigs can be used. Rule MG 5.2.7. I think that the tactical vest can be worn also. Hope this helps.

You'll get a prize soon enough.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Everything is ready. Nothing to do but staple targets and shoot. Best stages I've seen Gary make up so far. I'll try and post some pics and video tomorrow night if I get a chance. Good luck to the staff and vendors that are shooting in the morning.

Chris C.

Just got thru eating dinner with the guys from Sabre Defense. Malcome and "Wish" what a great bunch of guys. :cheers: I shot with Wish today and it was his first 3 gun match..... Man he shot good for his first match. You'll be seeing more of him in the future. I had to give him the "welcome to the dark side speech" after his first stage. I shot like poop but it was the funnest multigun match I have shot to date. I wish I could get another crack at it. Maybe Sunday....

Good to see Jim Shanahan, Kurt Miller, AMU and crew at Texas Roadhouse also. I have to make my way out to Missouri some time this year to take a class from Jim. Just a nice guy to be around.

See you guys in the morning,

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley