Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Ky. State Multi gun

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas Roadhouse in Owensboro is going to do something cool for all you guys. Inside the shooters bags will be a 10% off coupon for when you go out to eat. Also there will be a bag of shell peanuts in your shooters bag just in case you get a little hungry during the match. I usually eat too many peanuts anytime I eat there. Sure makes the beer good. :cheers:

This year is shaping up to be the best match we've ever put on. Can't wait to see you all there.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Update: Work will commence on Tuesday to "remodel" our lower shotgun bay. For those that have shot at Owensboro this upgrade is needed. By giving the bay a big face lift will give us the abilty to shoot slugs at some distance. It is our intention and the contractors to have this bay ready by match day. If the rain would just hold off for awhile we'll get it done.

Chris C.

I see Mr. Horner is interested....

Yes. And Robbie and another too.

Chris C.

I saw Horner reading the thread a few minutes ago....I guess they have to keep tabs on what I'm doing so they can stay a head of me.... :ph34r::goof:

I had a chance to talk to them for a short time at Multigun Nat's last year. All I have to say is what a nice bunch of guys to represent the Army and our country. Myself being a Army veteran of 2 conflicts they are impressive to say the least.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

I see Mr. Horner is interested....

Yes. And Robbie and another too.

Chris C.

I saw Horner reading the thread a few minutes ago....I guess they have to keep tabs on what I'm doing so they can stay a head of me.... :ph34r::goof:

I'll try and get some video of them so you can watch it and learn something. :goof:

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

We'll crap I guess my buddy isn't going to get 2nd place now behind me..... :goof: Oh wait I'm shooting tactical....thank God.

I'm sure Chris can find a spot or 2 since its you.

Chris, can you set a video camera up on every stage...I need all the help I can get. AMU guys, Mr. Weak hand, Matt Burkett, should be a hell of a match!

Edited by steel1212

Chris, how many slots are left and how many are you taking? Also... Is this a lost brass match?

There are slots left but Gary told me that he's getting them in the mail everyday. I would say that yes this is a lost brass match. With so many shooters at the match there won't be alot of time to pick much up. Maybe after the match you can recoup some of it. Things will move pretty quick to get everyone finished and trophies handed out at a decent time.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Yes it is a lost brass match like most state and area matches, It is harder for the RO to keep track of all the shooter if someone is picking up brass behind the walls. It keeps thing running so much faster. I know it is a pain to not get your brass back but we can cut the time down by roughly 30%, or a better way is to say it will take a hour to an hour and half less time to shot the match this way. The number of slots is going to be limited to the first 100.

Elliott Lynch

Owensboro rifle And Pistol Club

www.orpci.org

I'm ready!

three_gun_small.jpg

'Course, I'll probably need twice that much ammo before the day's out. :)

I'm really looking forward to it, although the thought of losing all that .308 brass... :sick: (j/k, that's what Berdan primed surplus is for!):D

Edited by retzkek

I'm ready!

three_gun_small.jpg

'Course, I'll probably need twice that much ammo before the day's out. :)

I'm really looking forward to it, although the thought of losing all that .308 brass... :sick: (j/k, that's what Berdan primed surplus is for!):D

Another heavy metal shooter!

Get ready man-the competition at Ky State 3 gun (in HM) is intense. BTW if you are under 50 years of age and shooting HM, you must carry a cinder block with you at all times....it's in the rules...honest :rolleyes:

Dave