Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

For: Jerry V.

trevoro

Glad you enjoyed yourself Trevor, but you better watch out or Jerry will have you signed up for the Croc in revolver class!

Good to see talented shooters try our crazy wheelguns, it may get others interested as well.

Jerry, Teddi and I will see you at Man of Steel again this year, as well as Area 1 and the Croc. Lots of high quality shooting in Oregon in 2008!

Rian (our youngest) shot her .38 super open revolver at today's steel match, she did well with it!

Looking forward to seeing you all in Oregon again this year!

RLE and family!

Hey Jerry,

I had a lot of fun shooting the revolver. Thanks for talking me into it. :)

BTW, Ohio says I got a 92% on the classifier!! Woo Hoo!

We'll have to do it again some time.

Here's the video.

Trevor

The tape was very impressive. Hope you stick with it. Jerry needs somebody to play with in Oregon.

Hey,

You know, you are right. When I'm shooting a pistol, I smile after shooting a really good stage. But today I was smiling big after every stage no matter what. I'm not going to rush out to buy a wheel gun just yet, but I'm thinking about it. :)

There is no doubt that I had more fun shooting today than I have had in a while. I actually cut the after-stage-smiles out of the video because they were just too big and cheesy. :goof: :goof:

I'll see you guys around.

Trevor

Hey,

You know, you are right. When I'm shooting a pistol, I smile after shooting a really good stage. But today I was smiling big after every stage no matter what. I'm not going to rush out to buy a wheel gun just yet, but I'm thinking about it. :)

Trevor

Lookin' good, much better than when I shoot it. I hope you left some of that fast in my revolver!

Bill

Hey HoMie, yep that was Tri-County and a very, very wet day. There were lakes in all of the bays on the stat shack side.

I learned how to count to 10 by 2's a few years ago so counting to six is no problem, but I get really confused when shooting steel. Counting by 1's seems like twice as much work. :lol:

Thanks for the compliment Bill and Underlug. :)

Hey,

There is no doubt that I had more fun shooting today than I have had in a while. I actually cut the after-stage-smiles out of the video because they were just too big and cheesy. :goof: :goof:

I'll see you guys around.

Trevor

There is nothing too cheesy when it comes to revolver shooting

Edited by underlug