Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Matches? When and where?

We are please to announce the dates for the 3rd annual Midwest 3-Gun Championships, sponsored by FNH-USA. The match will be held June 6-8, 2008 at the Fire For Effect Range in Fayette, MO (CMMG Range). The prize table will include over 50 guns as well as thousands of dollars of other prizes. We will have an entry form available soon. Entries will be cut off at 150 and the price of the match will be $185. Last year almost a 1/3 of the entries took home guns! Please email with any questions. kenf@fnhusa.com.

FYI

I heard from a good source Kentucky Multi-gun is going to move to May or first of June this year.

www.orpci.org

That's the word. Should have something concrete by the end of November. Already working on the stages, should be a great match. Swinging clays.... Can't wait! Will post as soon as I know.

Chris C.

Hey Trapr...how hard is it to travel to an out of country match? what do you do for ammo? If its fairly easy, Rod and I would be interested...it is only one gun to deal with, not 3 :)

Cheryl :)

Buy your shot there, take your slugs and buck, if its something special. You can find out whats available and pattern/sight in with that if you choose. normally, the paperwork is just a time thing not a jump thru hoops thing. German ammo is very good, Nobel Sport or S&B should be easy to come by, as should RIO.

It should be an excellent match, the Brits, shot it this year, and can tell you about it when you see them at Benning.

Trapr

UPDATE:

ORPCI is making tentative plans to host the 2008 KY Muntigun State Champ on May31-June 1. The final setup will be on Fri 5/30, staff shooting on Sat 5/31, and main event on Sun 6/1.

www.orpci.org

Edited by ap3

I would like to announce that the first annual Blue Ridge Mountain 3 Gun Championship is going to be held April 18-20, 2008 in Arrington, VA at Oak Ridge Estate. The match will be shot over natural terrain with 10 stages anticipated. At this time, it looks like you will be using all three guns on 6 stages and 2 guns on each of the others. The match will be a little more physical than average, and, if current stage designs hold, it will also have a slightly higher round count.

Information about the match, its location, and the match application can be found at BRM3G.com. Entries will be limited to 160 shooters plus staff.

I hope to see you there!!

Andy Horner

PS: If you have any questions, email me at BRM3G@BRM3G.com. I will only be getting to my email every 3 or 4 days until the end of February, so please be patient in waiting for a response!

SEE THIS TOPIC IN 3-Gun, IPSC Rifle/Shotgun Match Announcements

• 1 month later...

Multi-Gun Nationals Dates

Dates for MG Nationals are October 3-5

Match will be held in Princeton, LA

MDs: Ken Hicks and Wayne Miller

RM: Carl Schmidt

This is a first-come, first-serve match with applications available soon!