Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations Ysued

AikiDale

Yamil,

I'm not sure exactly what it is that you did, but good job anyway! :)

E

He invited you, me and 42 other people to join ProPhoto Home. With 44 referrals he won the referral contest. Won an Ipod without even releasing a shutter. :cheers:

Yamil,

E

:angry2:

E,

He didn't do sh1t! Just like every day he sat in front of the computers (yes plural!) camera in one hand, a bag of cheetos on the table, no-dialog-movies-just-wah-wah-guitar-music running in the background and pressed the refer button more times than anybody. If it wasn't because he will be giving me that IPod for Christmas I'd say that's the luck of the slob. <_<

Yam, Luv'ya' bro!!

:rolleyes:

:cheers:

Yamil,

E

:angry2:

E,

He didn't do sh1t! Just like every day he sat in front of the computers (yes plural!) camera in one hand, a bag of cheetos on the table, no-dialog-movies-just-wah-wah-guitar-music running in the background and pressed the refer button more times than anybody. If it wasn't because he will be giving me that IPod for Christmas I'd say that's the luck of the slob. <_<

Yam, Luv'ya' bro!!

:rolleyes:

:cheers:

Look,

My Doctor said the damage was minimum from the Cheetos!! The Orange hue will eventually come off!!

This contest was silly!!

I had been referring folks to ProPhoto Home since Rob Galbraith sold it. Now suddenly they decided to start a contest on who referred more folks to them, well, DUH!! I own a yahoo Group on Nikon cameras with 1700+ members!! I have a Link to ProPhoto Home on my Group, it was a no Brainer!!

On the Photo side, they will never give me an award!! The subject matter I photograph is not exactly what the Arts and Croisant crowd likes!!

Edited by ysued