Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lions for Lambs - AWESOME!

dirtypool40

No, wait!!! Don't flame me yet.........

I won't spend a nickel on this crap, I know the agenda, but I wondered if there was anything to the story or just the usual. I started reading USER reviews on yahoo.

check it out => reviews

They are blasting that turd, absolutely lambasting it, 99%+ of the reviewers are saying what we all think. Closely divided my ass, the REAL silent majority is speaking when they let them.

NOTE: This is NOT a political thread, I am just commenting on the quality of the battle scenes in a new action flick.

The battle scenes were stupid. Two "Special Forces" soldiers blasting away with little aiming going on.

We are supposed to believe they are inserting just before a big storm that is going to make air support/extraction near impossible.

One guy barely makes any effort to dig his leg out of the snow.

Lame.

Movie's message was formed by the author of its screenplay.

Presumably, that person is on strike right now.

If these striking writers continue to write movies that earn such bad reviews, perhaps they should all be fired and replaced by non union labor.

In reality though, we are likely to be paying them more for similar movies with similar messages in the future. :sick:

Movie's message was formed by the author of its screenplay.

Presumably, that person is on strike right now.

If these striking writers continue to write movies that earn such bad reviews, perhaps they should all be fired and replaced by non union labor.

In reality though, we are likely to be paying them more for similar movies with similar messages in the future. :sick:

Or perhaps we can use Chinese writers and subtitle the films? :surprise: