Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thank You Brian Enos

I'm sure this has been said befor and perhaps much better than I ever could but I would like to take this opertunity to thank Brian for all he has done for the shooting sports and for me personally.

I bought your book on a whim. I had been shooting for about a year and I felt stagnent, like I was just shooting the same target at the same skill leve levery day.

As I read your book I giggled and smirked. Then I went down to the range with the most tired worn out pos parts gun I had. At the firing line I took a strong foot foward stance and held my rattlely ww2 slide and mid fifties colt framed 1911 with a barrel so pitted little flakes of steel come out when I clean it. I held that gun so loose that a strong breeze would have knocked it out of my had looked at my front sight and shot an 1 1/2" group at ten yards. Then I did it againg.

I went home and read your book a lot more carefully. The more I read your book the more I see things that I had not noticed before. Brass floating through the air lead splatting on steel. Copper jackest flipping and rolling. At times it can be quite distracting. Just this past saturday I blew a coulple of shots while I watched the first target Ihad shot break and fall to the ground.

And on I ramble. What I wanted to say was that you have shown me a new way of looking at shooting and at many other aspects of my life. Your forum is agreat place to learn about shooting and about people too. YOu have attracted a great many caring and helpful people hear which I think says much about you as a person.

Once again thank you Brian.

Anthon M. Clapp

You def. hit something about the book, Tree.

I'm going back through now and actually some things are clicking that didn't the first time. I'd suggest to anyone who has the book....

DON"T JUST READ IT ONCE!!!!!

Like watching a movie, you really get more stuff the second or third time around.

Oh, yeah....thanks, Brian.

Yeah, what they said, plus some.

I eagerly await your next book, the mental aspect of shooting is truly fascinating.

Your book has opened up a new world for me, and explained some of the things I already knew,

but did not know the why and where of ( if that makes sense ).

This forum is the single most intellegent source of shooting related knowledge on the web.

Travis F.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.