Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

T.g.i.f.!

jhgtyre

Friday is here and I am ready to spend some quality time with my reloader, my grill, and my family. Now I remember why I come to work everyday. :) What to make? .38 Super, .45acp, shrimp, steak, all of the above sounds good!

Finally gathered up enough custom-loaded ammo to put the new Kimber thru some routine paces tomorrow. Should be a nice meditation on cardboard killing... and accuracy. Am definitely looking forward to it. We also have the annual Oregon Knife Show this weekend. A very big deal. And a very good show. :)

Ooohhhh, I like the sharp toys almost as much as the ones that go bang! I may not always have my gun on but I ALWAYS have at least two knives on my person. My current favorite gouger is a Kershaw Ken Onion Ricochet. I traded a Benchmade AFO switchblade to get it but it was worth it.

Have fun,

-ld

Grumble, grumble, grumble <_<

We're having an AWESOME day here in the Bay Area. It's an extremely comfortable 70 degress, a few puffy clouds, a nice breeze, just beautiful... UNTIL, you read the forecast for tomorrow, the day I"M NOT IN WORK, and we're expecting a thumper of a storm for our weekend, isn't that special? :angry: