Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I believe this match is run by Dennis Heath. He runs the recon a little different than most 3gun matches as you carry all your gear all day. I believe the first day is primarily Rifle and Pistol and the second day is shotgun and pistol. I know that it is different than Kyles match but Kyle does shoot this match when he is around.

I'll be there. Iv'e fired this match a few times before but missed the last couple of years due to a four letter word spelled W-O-R-K.

If anyone is interested Dennis' contact info is dennisheath@att.net or 757-562-2782

Good match for a newer shooter, no gaming, Just shoot, be safe and have fun.

Joe

This is a great match. I drove down from P.A. for the past two years. I am not going this year due to another match which runs over the same weekend but if it was not for the scheduling conflict I would be there this year.

After a good time last year, besides the RAIN. Have 4 returning shooters from SC. This year we are all shooting .308 rifles. What kind of shotgun shells are you shooters gonna carry?

3gunr

I am carrying mostly #4, a few 00 buck, and and some Nitro #4 for some of the longer plates.

I will be there, see you guys Sat. I heard some rumors that this might be the last year this event will be held at this location. Don't know if its true or not.

I am going to shoot # 4 buck for the whole match. Same as last year. Keep your fingers crossed for no rain.