Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wheel Gunners Shirts

Sue and Sarah

Thanks for all your suggestions on my other thread. We decided on the final artwork below to keep from getting too busy and to make it usable for revo shooters from all groups if they'd like.

I just sent the artwork file to TechWear. They are offering special pricing on these Wheel Gunner shirts.

For $55 you can get the classic polo style collared shirt with your name and the logo on the front and back. The price also includes a design on one sleeve if you'd like.

For $35, you can get it made up in the T-shirt style.

These will be made out of their new material which I believe will not snag if velcro is in contact with it. They clean very easily (even in a hotel room) and dry quickly for those concerned about a match lasting more than one day. Also the colors will not fade over time.

They are currently working on a new web site. You can contact Joe 516-322-0371 or info@techwearusa.com

Thanks again and safe shooting, Sue

wheelgunners_logo_final.pdf

Thanks for all your suggestions on my other thread. We decided on the final artwork below to keep from getting too busy and to make it usable for revo shooters from all groups if they'd like.

I just sent the artwork file to TechWear. They are offering special pricing on these Wheel Gunner shirts.

For $55 you can get the classic polo style collared shirt with your name and the logo on the front and back. The price also includes a design on one sleeve if you'd like.

For $35, you can get it made up in the T-shirt style.

These will be made out of their new material which I believe will not snag if velcro is in contact with it. They clean very easily (even in a hotel room) and dry quickly for those concerned about a match lasting more than one day. Also the colors will not fade over time.

They are currently working on a new web site. You can contact Joe 516-322-0371 or info@techwearusa.com

Thanks again and safe shooting, Sue

wheelgunners_logo_final.pdf

.... PERFECT !!!! ......

I got mine ordered yesterday, right after posting my approval of the logo. T-shirt version, with the WHEEL GUNNER logo on the back, USPSA logo on one sleeve, American flag on the other sleeve, and my Benos handle on the front. :goof:

If everything goes right, It'll get delivered in time for the Western PA Sectional this weekend. B)

WAHOO!

Hi Gang

I guess I need some help. I tried at least 20 times to down load the logo... and it didn't happen. (I live in dial up land)

So I went to TechWear's www site and was told "our new www site is comming soon" ? ? ? (I think that's a little kinky... but it didn't help me much)

So-- How can I see or gain access to your final logo and know what options I have on sleeve logos to go with?

Thanks---- BTW---I ran only my wheely gun for over 20 matches this year including a HOA Revolver win at the MI sectional---and a class win at the Indy section....so such a shirt sounds like a good match. (pun intented)

Hi Gang

I guess I need some help. I tried at least 20 times to down load the logo... and it didn't happen. (I live in dial up land)

So I went to TechWear's www site and was told "our new www site is comming soon" ? ? ? (I think that's a little kinky... but it didn't help me much)

So-- How can I see or gain access to your final logo and know what options I have on sleeve logos to go with?

Thanks---- BTW---I ran only my wheely gun for over 20 matches this year including a HOA Revolver win at the MI sectional---and a class win at the Indy section....so such a shirt sounds like a good match. (pun intented)

Try right clicking on the file and downloading it to your documents then opening it up thats how i had to do it

are you shooting at Barts this w/e it is the revo championship and there is a plaque

Steve

Thanks Steve

I attempted that (move) and every other trick I could think of....and it didn't work on my machine.

I won't be at the CCRC Rev. match............ Every year----on October 1 - - - - I trade my pistols for a bow.. and take some time off of the USPSA/IDPA weekend routine..

So go down there and kick some butt. Unless Gary shows up. :P

This year I shot at 14 club matches, 6 level 2-3 USPSA matches (or equivilant IDPA matches) plus the SSC/ USPSA SS Nationals ........... and I'm way beyond burned out for this season.

I hope to see you at the S & W Winter Nationals in February.

The logo looks great.

This morning it downloaded on the first try. (damn dial up)

I'll buy one and I know a couple other MI wheely shooters who probably will to. When and how will we be able to see a shirt?

There are still more than a few quetions.. like what shirt color is offered... what logos etc.

I'm In-- I just need more info. like some of the other posters have stated.

The logo looks great.

This morning it downloaded on the first try. (damn dial up)

I'll buy one and I know a couple other MI wheely shooters who probably will to. When and how will we be able to see a shirt?

There are still more than a few quetions.. like what shirt color is offered... what logos etc.

I wish their web site was available at this time. The new material is a very light gray. I think the NROI shirts are made on it if you've seen one of those. The old web site showed which designs they had on hand to use; quite a few as I recall. The polo shirt style is common; you may have seen these before. Best beat is to call or email them for specific answers until the new web site is up.

You can check out their threads under "Dealer Forum" on Enos. Some of the threads show pics of their shirts.

-Sue

The logo looks great.

+1 I will want one also, great job!

I sent an email stating that I would like info on ordering one like Professor ordered and have not heard back yet. I could call I guess but I still could'nt see the options.

Thanks Sue

41mag

The basic shirt is the same as Area 8 Staff received for working at this year's match in Western Penna. I wore mine several days during the Nationals in Tulsa.

They are really comfortable in hot weather, and dry out really fast if it happens to rain on your parade.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures.

I'm still hoping for shirt delivery later today, to be able to wear it when shooting Sunday. :(

Edited by professor

Well, my shirt arrived today, Monday. It looks great! As I'm still at work, no pictures yet, but I'm working on it.

It didn't come in time for the Western PA Sectional, but I'll be wearing it next week at the Clairton Sportsmen's Club for our local club match.

Edited by professor

OK, So I don't know how to manipulate these jpgs to make them smaller, or create thumbnails, etc. So I'll have to use up several posts to get them all in. When I tried to make one pic smaller before uploading, the weave of the shirt created a moire effect that messed up its appearance. In this upload, that moire pattern appears when you first click on the thumbnail, but it goes away when you click on the full size image.

Here's the front. I opted for nothing but the handle "Professor". I believe you could have the Wheelgunner logo in smaller size opposite a name.

post-1597-1192498340.jpg

And just for comparison, here's a shot of the logo from the back of the Area 8 shirts that TechWare put together for this year's match. Note that the shirt color is the same pearl gray. That serves as a neutral background for the artwork of you choice. Isn't the shadow effect on the Area 8 lettering cool?

post-1597-1192500005.jpg

And to those who were wondering... No, I'm not going to have the Wheelgunner logo tattooed on my back, or arm, or butt, or any other body part. Once the hair grows back, nobody would see it anyhow. Oh. I guess it would still be visible if it was on the bald spot on my head... but it's not going there, either.

Edited by professor

You know what? I just noticed that there's a star missing in the right hand corner of the diamond on my shirt. There was a star in that position in the logo that Sue and Sarah last posted to this forum.

????

I guess that makes me an "All but one"-Star. :(