Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

.22 cal satisfaction

6-shot

Nothing like a nice fall afternoon of shooting bowling pins with friends,EXCEPT, being the only .22 wheelgun in the iron sight class. :angry2: BUT, I held my own AND ended up winning the class against the auto's. B) Now it wasn't our regular turnout(antelope season in second weekend)but there were still some good shooters there, SOOO it made my afternoon. Now if I can figure out how to upload the picture of my "trophy" and the winning gun I'll do just that.

Scott

I need lots of work I get mach nervs. I did relize I like shooting the PC 625 over my v-comp 625 (which I will be finding a new home for). Beth does need some help but she has made major improvements in the last 7 months. She gave me a run in one match and also beat my dad to make theres go to 3 rounds. Looking forward to the steel shoot if I am not phesent hunting.

AC6Racer, they are B&C products out of Colorado. I got them from Bud Bond at an ICORE match in May, I can get you his # if you want. :cheers:

Scott

They are definatly the slick way to reload your 10 shot revo, and there is even a nifty loading block that goes with those as well :)

AC6Racer, they are B&C products out of Colorado. I got them from Bud Bond at an ICORE match in May, I can get you his # if you want. :cheers:

Scott

They are definatly the slick way to reload your 10 shot revo, and there is even a nifty loading block that goes with those as well :)

I'd like that info please. didi a quick internet search but came up empty.

OOPS meant to send to 6 Shot

Edited by rwmagnus