Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 MS IDPA state match

GmanCdp

Gman,

How's the foot? We're going to miss you this weekend.

still out as of now...have not shot since AUGUST.. :angry::angry: hopefully i'll be ready for the 2008 season....

had to miss 4 state or regional matchs due to this...

i've helped Hot Brass and his crew the last 2 years SO at the Ga match and THEY do an outstanding job...if you are in the HOTLANTA area this weekend go and check the match out... http://www.gadpa.com/ G'

Joe............don't forget...Audrey gets a FREE pass to the state match this year,but don't tell her,use the extra money for ammo or a new gun :cheers:

Cool maybe this year I can really make it. I am looking forward to it. If all works out right should be four of us from Central Arkansas making the trip.

:D

Hopefully you won't leave your buddies hanging this year!

Cool maybe this year I can really make it. I am looking forward to it. If all works out right should be four of us from Central Arkansas making the trip.

:D

Hopefully you won't leave your buddies hanging this year!

Well from the way things are looking there is a big chance I might again leave you guys hanging.

Me and my wife were recently given a once in a lifetime opportunity to adopt a newborn child and the due date is Nov 22. Wooohooo I am going to be a DAD!!! :cheers:

Sorry dude.

Me and my wife were recently given a once in a lifetime opportunity to adopt a newborn child and the due date is Nov 22. Wooohooo I am going to be a DAD!!!

You can go to a match just about any time. You can become a Dad the first time once in your lifetime! Congrats!

Me and my wife were recently given a once in a lifetime opportunity to adopt a newborn child and the due date is Nov 22. Wooohooo I am going to be a DAD!!!

You can go to a match just about any time. You can become a Dad the first time once in your lifetime! Congrats!

Very True and I am so looking forward to this. Anyone have a time machine I can use to speed up time a month or so?

P !!! thats just awsome.......you will be a GREAT DAD........start em off in CDP...get the cdp diapers,tactical bottle with quick change lid,and baby MRE's............send us pics!!!!!

Thanks man... Ohh you know I already have a CDP gun on the way!!!! :cheers:

Ill have pic as soon as I can.

Thanks again

Patrick

post-4535-1192111673.jpg

this is the bonus stage for this years match.......

post-4535-1192111994.jpg the last couple years...we had some shooters from Alabama camp out during our state match..they got in a hurry to pack up to leave and failed to take their dogs with them...so now we have to take care of them here......so each year we have a bouns stage made up...marksmen, sharpshooters,experts,and masters from all divisions shoot against each other for this 1 stage....