Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

We are

Shooters, Learners, Listeners, Teachers, Helpers, Perfectionists, Optimists, Hardheads, Friends, Writers, Hopeless, Dedicated and Ambassadors of the Greatest Sport(USPSA).

I don't think one word can imbody who we are or what we do as far as our sport in concerned. It is great just to be a part of it.

Edited by mjbine

We are

Shooters, Learners, Listeners, Teachers, Helpers, Perfectionists, Optimists, Hardheads, Friends, Writers, Hopeless, Dedicated and Ambassadors of the Greatest Sport(USPSA).

I don't think one word can imbody who we are or what we do as far as our sport in concerned. It is great just to be a part of it.

Good list. But you forgot one......Smartasses :lol::lol::lol:

dj

We are

Good list. But you forgot one......Smartasses :lol::lol::lol:

dj

I forgot that. Thanks for the reminder ;)

What do you think we as members of Brian's wonderful forum (this is one of my favorite places these days) call ourselves?

Let me hear your suggestions.

I guess I'm not sure if you are referring to what we call ourselves as members of the forum or as participants in this sport.

As a member of the forum I would call myself "someone that would rather post than work".

However, that's kind of long so I think we call ourselves "Brian's Disciples"

As members of the sport, I vote for "Children of Colonel Kilgore"

"I love the smell of napalm gunpowder in the morning"

Kilgore's Children

Works for me.

Tony

What do you think we as members of Brian's wonderful forum (this is one of my favorite places these days) call ourselves?

Let me hear your suggestions.

I guess I'm not sure if you are referring to what we call ourselves as members of the forum or as participants in this sport.

As a member of the forum I would call myself "someone that would rather post than work".

However, that's kind of long so I think we call ourselves "Brian's Disciples"

As members of the sport, I vote for "Children of Colonel Kilgore"

"I love the smell of napalm gunpowder in the morning"

Kilgore's Children

Works for me.

Tony

Way down here in Florida it's the smell of bug juice in the morning. Hard to shoot when your a pint low :wacko:

"some day this war match is going to end"

before I need a blood transfusion

Edited by VeryBadshot

I have not heard Collectors yet!!!

Besides SEXY GUNS, we also collect lots of needless crap that sits on our reloading benches!!!!

Zhunter,

collecting denotes purposeful action. Personally I'm more of an accumulator. :)