Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting A Stage With PERFECTION!

Micah

Wonder if Sharyn will put that one in her newest collection of videos ? :P:D:lol:

It would be a great video for New USPSA shooters...Saying...."One day you can perform just like this master!" :goof:

THAT'S FUNNY!!!

This thing could take off like the "Dramatic Prairie Dog" or something ;)

Wonder if Sharyn will put that one in her newest collection of videos ? :P:D:lol:

It would be a great video for New USPSA shooters...Saying...."One day you can perform just like this master!" :goof:

Just think, new shooters will less likely to be intimidated by those monster field courses and we could boost USPSA numbers in droves. If a master class shooter shoots like that, then what's there to be scared of? :lol:

Micah, The only way you could have done better was to remember to take ALL of your gear home with you. I hope you like your new colors.

Indeed, I forgot my belt AGAIN at the range. This is only the 100th time that I have done so. :blink:

C'mon man! It doesn't fit into my range bag, so there is a mental disconnect!

Fantastic! Stages like that always make you want to come back for more. This video rocks. Made my day. Hell maybe my week week.

Glad that I could humor someone else with my goofiness ;)

It reminds me of a scene that would be in one of the Naked Gun movies. If they ever make another one this could probably be worked in somewhere.

I resemble that belt remark as well. I drove all the way over to Miamisburg that one week from the far side of Indiana and left my damn belt at home on the table. It sucks.

I resemble that belt remark as well. I drove all the way over to Miamisburg that one week from the far side of Indiana and left my damn belt at home on the table. It sucks.

Damn that table and it's thevin' ways!

;)