Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Price increases applied to yet unfilled orders.

bp78

Back in early June I ordered some [edit] bullets [edit]. Did the online order form and supplied my CC just like always. A few days later I get an email saying the flavor of bullet I ordered is out of stock for 4 weeks. Six or seven weeks later I send another follow-up email to find that my bullets are still another several weeks away.

Now in late September I hear my bullets are ready to ship, only if I'm willing to pay the price hike. Thanks, but no thanks. The price hike wasn't that much $$ but the sheer principal of accepting an order you can't fill and then repeatedly missing the delivery date only to upcharge the customer at the end is unacceptable.

Edited by Flexmoney
violation of hate forum policy

Just a thought - not intended as a rebuttal. If you haven't yet, try giving [edit] call directly, rather than doing contact by email. He's really a nice guy - and a (calm, polite) phone call is frequently much better at getting customer service issues handled than email. If you don't get satisfaction that way, well.... I'm right there with you. That's not a nice way to do business :(

Edited by Flexmoney

I'm with ya Brotha. :(

Same with gas prices... you know they bought it at one price, but that doesn't keep them from changing it on the fly. I've often wondered what they paid for the stuff in the tank and what they are charging for it as prices rise.

Hate rants involving shooters, firearms, or shooting related manufacturers, such as but not limited to - IPSC, IDPA, USPSA, the NRA, or Match Directors - are NOT PERMITTED.

If your hate rant has to do with shooting then it needs to be directed towards yourself.

I'm sorry for this restriction, which may restrict a few reasonable hate rants. Overall, the moderating staff does not feel it's appropriate for the forum's content or well being in general.

Closed.