Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SilverCreek "Plastic Fantastic 2007" Match

As promised, here are the final details on "Plastic Fantastic" match that will be held in October at SilverCreek, on the same weekend that the canceled KY Sectional was schedules. The match will run both Saturday and Sunday. Please send your registration forms in when you can (see attached form and stage descriptions) because we expect this match to fill up. Thanks! Dominic

Silver Creek's Plastic Fantastic 2007

Dates: Saturday October 13th and Sunday October 14th.

Registration opens at 9AM EST. Start by 10:30AM, end at 3:30PM both days.

Details & Requirements:

• Pistols with plastic lowers only: Any make or action type allowed. Any pistol caliber 9mm or larger.
  • Otherwise all holster, magazine capacity (10rds max in magazine), modification and scoring (all calibers score as Minor) rules follow the USPSA Production Division rules.
  • High-Cap magazines must be downloaded to 10+1 rounds.
  • No comps, ports, electronics, optics or magazine wells allowed.
  • 9 stages and a Chronograph (minimum 125PF required) 250-300 rounds
  • $25 per Adult or $10 per Junior entrance fee (includes raffle entry, if held).
  • Compete in one of three divisions: Full Size, Compact or Subcompact. All divisions use the same rules for scoring, holsters, magazines, etc.

Three guns will be awarded!

The 1st Place Winner in each division with four or more competitors will be awarded a gun. Any remaining guns will be raffled to competitors, with each competitor receiving one raffle ticket. You may only shoot this match once (no multiple entries in different divisions). Awards will be given on Sunday evening, including plaques for High Lady, High Junior, etc. This is not a USPSA Event.

Please direct all questions to Lee Leonard at leedvc@sbcglobal.net

PDFs of the registration form and the stage descriptions are attached to this message.

Thank you,

Dominic Bosco

Silver Creek Conservation Club & Hidden Hills Practical Shooters

PF_Stage_Descriptions.pdf

domzilla9,

I understand the match is Sat. and Sun. but does it take two days to shoot the match on will it be a one day completion ?

The entry form I printed out did not ask a shooting day preference.

Thanks,

JFS

The match can be shot in one day, if you could write a preference day on the app. we will make sure you have a slot on that day.............

Thanks, RB-2.5 :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

domzilla9,

A couple of us are thinking about coming over from the Dayton, Ohio area to your match.

We would just be driving over in the morning since your match don,t start until 10:30.

Would It be all right to just walk up and pay the day that we shoot?

Are both days still open?

Thanks,

Jspruance

domzilla9,

A couple of us are thinking about coming over from the Dayton, Ohio area to your match.

We would just be driving over in the morning since your match don,t start until 10:30.

Would It be all right to just walk up and pay the day that we shoot?

Are both days still open?

Thanks,

Jspruance

Yes, Saturday and Sunday are both open. Hope to see you then.

:surprise:

THE PLASTIC THINGY AT SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB IS READY FOR SHOOTERS

WE WILL TRY TO START ABOUT 10.30 A.M.,,,,,,,,,,,, THERE ARE NINE STAGE THAT SHOULD PROVE FUN AND CHALLANGING,,,,THE GUNS ARE ON THE PRIZE TABLE WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE HOME,,,,,,,,,,,HOPE TO SEE YA ON THE RANGE,,,,,,,,THANKS

Best match I have every shot this year and it was only $25. I have to thanks and men and women that put this match on today.

Edit: I forgot to add that I had a great squad today and enjoyed shooting with everyone.

Edited by pierce195

Great stages and a fun match. Best shooting value of the season. $25 and 9 stages.

Funny thing happened on the way to the match this morning. I was on State Road 60 between Salem and Mitchell and four people on motorcycles went the other way all wearing halloween masks. I hope nothing got robbed in Salem this morning. I decided not to call and report it. That sort of thing is unusal in Central Indiana, but I was not sure about southern Indiana.

Great stages and a fun match. Best shooting value of the season. $25 and 9 stages.

Funny thing happened on the way to the match this morning. I was on State Road 60 between Salem and Mitchell and four people on motorcycles went the other way all wearing halloween masks. I hope nothing got robbed in Salem this morning. I decided not to call and report it. That sort of thing is unusal in Central Indiana, but I was not sure about southern Indiana.

You were in Southern Indiana, alright. Those weren't halloween masks!

We've posted the final results here: http://www.silvercreekcc.org/PlasticFantas...7PF_Results.htm

What a great match and great and gracious people. Good stages, great props and lots of rounds (210 min)

All for $25.

Flex took top honors in full size. He promised to let lefty 45 and I carry his bags at the next match.

Probably the most fun and relaxed match I have ever participated in.

Thanks to all of the staff and support team at Silver Creek.

JFS

What a great match and great and gracious people. Good stages, great props and lots of rounds (210 min)

All for $25.

Flex took top honors in full size. He promised to let lefty 45 and I carry his bags at the next match.

JFS

+1

Cool props. (Who does all the prop design.)

"Devious" Lee "Rat Bastard 2.5" Leonard does the stage layout. The stuff that looks like theater stage props actually are recycled theater stage props. Lee, Ed Basham, Dan Schwegman, Charlie, Carl (only 78 yrs old), Ed (the ATA guy), J. Haas and many others that I regret omitting have literally worked *seven days a week for months* building those stages and improving the grounds and berms. I hope that they all take a much deserved rest. These folks have put an incredible amount of time and energy into improving our club, which we are so fortunate to have.

We're all glad that you had a good time. I hope that we can do it again next year, even bigger and even better.

Edited by domzilla9

All for $25.

JFS

Nine stages, neet props, great people, and THREE GUNS,not too shabby...........thanks to all :ph34r: