Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Rocky Mountain 3-Gun - September 4-6

We just started to get some e-mails that I wanted to pass on to the shooters of JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2008!!!

At the Trijicon Shooter's Barbeque/Junior benefit, the shooters and staff of Rocky Mountain were so generous in their donations to the Juniors. USAMU/MGM just finished their camp, and we're getting some e-mails and I wanted to pass them on. I was amazed at how generous everyone was. (Especially the people from the wall of shame! :rolleyes: )

When we sent in the money, (over $1700 to the Junior programs) we sent it with a card that said it was from the shooter's and staff of Rocky Mountain 3-Gun, so these thank-yous are for you!

I am writing to profusely thank you for your support of the MGM-USAMU Junior Camp at Fort Benning this past weekend. My son had a great time, and learned a great deal. He was voted 2nd most improved shooter in the camp.

I am a relatively newcomer to the shooting sports, and I am struck by the generosity of organizations like Rocky Mountain 3-gun who really go out of thier way to help the future of the sport.

Thanks again for your support,

On behalf of our daughter Sarah who attended the USAMU-MGM Targets junior camp this past weekend at Ft. Benning , we’d like to say a big thank you for your support and efforts in making this event a great and memorable experience for all the kids. It was a super group of well-mannered kids being taught by the best young men anyone could ask for.

Thank you so much.

I wanted to take a minute to thank you for sponsoring the recent USAMU-MGM Target Junior Shooter’s Camp. The camp was the best training I have ever had. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. The instructors were awesome; they gave us great information and answered all our questions. I know they could have been training our troops or getting ready for the World Shoot instead of running this junior training. I really appreciate their time and your support.

JJ and I want to thank all of you, too! As well as those sponsors that contributed to the Benefit doorprizes: Trijicon, JP Enterprises, LaRue Tactical, POF, Dillon, SpecOps, Safariland, LMS, Burris, Benchmade, Shooter's Choice and the NRA! :cheers:

Edited by Benelli Chick

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Denise,

That's awesome. It's great to hear the accolades from our future 3-Gun families.

Thanks for posting these...

And, thanks for making it possible to donate to a great cause.

Another thank-you that came by snail mail!

"Rocky Mountain 3-Gun,

Thank you for sponsoring and supporting the USAMU-MGM junior camp. It was a great opportunity for me and the other kids.

Thanks!"

Thanks again for all your generosity! :cheers: The junior benefit was such a success, Trijicon has already signed on to sponsor the Barbeque/Shooter's benefit again!!!!

More soon on the 2009 match!

Just don't forget it's a bit earlier on August 6-8, 2009, so hopefully, we'll have some juniors shooting as well! :goof:

I'm editing to add the thank-you I received by e-mail today!

"I have recently returned from the 2008 USAMU/MGM Targets Junior Shooter Camp. I am very grateful that with your support I was able to attend such a wonderful clinic. It was a very enjoyable experience that I am looking forward to next year. Over the course of the camp, my skills were reassessed from a knowledgable perspective. This valuable type of instruction would not have been readily available to me without your assistance.

With my experience from this camp, I will be more capable of safely sharing our shooting sport with new shooters and friends. I would like to help increase the number of people involved in shooting sports, since it is a very proactive way of preserving our rights as citizens of the United States, as well as an extremely enjoyable pasttime.

Again, I’d like to express my gratitude to you for all of your effort to make this camp available to me as well as many other juniors around the country. It is a remarkable event that I hope to attend again. "

Thanks to all of the shooters and staff of Rocky Mountain 3-Gun!

Edited by Benelli Chick

• 2 weeks later...

Another Thank-you from Rhonda Gibson and the MGM family!

"I'm not sure if you have heard yet, but the USAMU/MGM Jr. Camp was a huge success. The parents, shooters and the AMU staff have told us that this camp has exceeded their expectations. The kids are sending me e-mails letting me know of the great results they are having in their local matches since getting home. It looks like we are going to be able to make this an annual event, but we couldn't do this camp without the support of people and groups like yours. Thank you so much for helping make the USAMU/MGM Junior camp possible!"

We just wanted to pass on the appreciation to all of you for your generosity and support!

You Rocky Mountain Shooters are the best!!

Thanks again,

Denise and JJ

Another One:

"Thank-you for supporting the AMU/MGM camp. I had so much fun and I won most improved shooter out of 43 shooters. The instructors were very nice. I liked KC the best. I would like to go again next year. Thank you."

Thanks again! Your generosity really made a difference! RM3G shooters are the best!

Still more appreciation for the amazing shooters and staff of Rocky Mountain 3-Gun!

"Thank you for supporting the USAMU JR. Shooter Camp. We learned many valuable skills that will help us become better shooters. It was a great experience, and the soldiers of the Army Marksmanship Unit are not only great shooters, but excellent teachers, and people we can really look up to. The assistance and funding that the many sponsors like you kindly gave is really appreciated. This is an outstanding opportunity and I thank you for helping make it available to me, and I hope that you will continue your support of this program in the future. "

One more thank-you by snail mail, and it's a GIRL!!!!

"I had the pleasure of attending the Army Marksmanship Unit Juniors Camp a few weeks ago. I learned so much from the AMU team members. I also enjoyed getting to meet so many junior shooters. I thank you for your support of myself and all of the junior shooters and I hope you will please support next year's camp also!"

Thanks again guys!

This was my first year supporting the AMU camp and I can say without question, that I've never received so much positive feedback as a result of anything I've been involved with as a sponsor. I've received numerous messages from both the parents and the attendees of the AMU junior camp. Many of these thank you notes are handwritten and mailed. Who takes the time to do that anymore? It's also obvious that many of the participants are taking the time to thank every sponsor involved. With that kind of response, I'm already in for next year as well.

Edited by cpty1

Still more thank-yous!

Your contributions really made a lot of young shooters happy! Here's another thank-you!

Dear, Rocky Mountain 3-Gun

I am 15 years old. I have recently attended the USAMU Junior Camp that was put together by MGM Targets. I have been shooting USPSA and IDPA for almost two years. I had never in all my days, dreamed of attending a camp where I was able to shoot with the Army. I have future plans on joining the Army after high school. I just wanted to thank you for helping sponsor this once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from the best in the country.

• 1 month later...

PHOTOS/VIDEOS wanted.

We are working on redoing the web page and other things, and need digital photographs of past matches. If you have photos you would like to donate...

Also I am working on a video as well, will take any digital footage you may have that you would like to donate...

please email them to;

rm3gun@yahoo.com

I tried to shoot photos & video, but it seems I had other things to do... :wacko:

thanks, and Happy New Year!

jj