Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Section Championship

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see, you guys are just going to kick me to the curb now! Fine, I can take a hint.

Never!!!!

We have space in our squad. Just quit you whinning and join the squad. :wacko:

I'm pretty sure Ray will have no problem if you and Kenny join Squad 10.

I agree with Mario. Our standards are low but flexible so we'll take you guys in off the streets. :devil::lol:

I just looked a few minutes ago and there are now two open slots on our squad. Sign up quick before some other shooters want to sign up with the celebrity group. :rolleyes:

Edited by XD Niner

XD Niner/Fireant,

How about if nominate Nemo as our squad’s fearless leader????? :)

That sounds good to me. He's expendable. ;)

That he is. Most flattered about the nomination for the leadership position, but I'd like to see the job description before accepting.

That will be me, under the direct supervision of our newly appointed leader.

You'll have to RO the Fireant. You know that, right? :unsure: I think you better be expendable too. :mellow:

By chance I'll end up being down there around that time (my best friend's birthday is the 1st and he lives in Orlando). I'll be sending my app in as soon as I can.

We'll be honored to have you, Young Master Jake.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to shoot this match ..... my folks live in Sarasota, and I promised them I would visit sometime before the end of this year. Would love to kill 2 birds with one airplane ticket, but I don't know how the logistics would play out. Probably have to fly into Orlando on Friday - drive to Titusville to check out the stages - stay overnight somewhere cheap - shoot Saturday - then drive to Sarasota for some quality time with the parental units.

How far is it from Titusville to Sarasota (time-wise) ??? How far back to Orlando airport ?

I haven't shot in FLA since the Florida Open 2006. :goof:

Hey Nemo you got room for one more?

Don't know, VBS. For 1/2 day format the squads have to be pretty small so the match moves along quicker.

Chris, your best airport bet to Titusville is MCO and to Sarasota is TPA. Install in your puter the DING software from Southwest Airlines and enter those two airports in your destinations list. You'll get announcements of very good deals. There's a Comfort or Hampton Inn off of I-4 on FL46, the range's road. That would put you west of the range instead of all the way in the east shore.

Look forward to see you there!

I'm having a real hard time mapping my way around. I am planning on flying into Orlando - driving to the range - then driving to Bradenton to visit my parents - then flying back out of Sarasota. I have a handle on the west coast stuff .... but am having trouble figuring out where everything is on the east.

Anybody have an address for the range so I can Mapquest it ?

I'm having a real hard time mapping my way around. I am planning on flying into Orlando - driving to the range - then driving to Bradenton to visit my parents - then flying back out of Sarasota. I have a handle on the west coast stuff .... but am having trouble figuring out where everything is on the east.

Anybody have an address for the range so I can Mapquest it ?

2299 Gun Club Ln

Titusville, FL 32780

(321) 268-1312

That address doesn't come up good on mapquest. However the range appears to be about 1.5 miles east of Southmere on Rt. 46. Turn on to Hatbill Rd. and range is on the left.

www.titusvillegun.com has the map