Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Idiots w/firearms

outerlimits

If the safety is on and its unloaded, its alright to point the thing around. Wrong!

Using this line of thinking I securly fastened my seatbelt and dorve off a 25 ft. cliff. Hmm.. guess what it didn't keep me safe.

(no J-Ho's were harmed in the posting of this reply)

Good Grief!! I watched this while having my morning cup of coffee and nearly spit it out on my monitor!!! Unfortunately, I believe incidents like this are all too common. This man needs TRAINING, TRAINING, TRAINING. Thank the good Lord no one was hurt.

Maybe his training needs to start with target holding.

Good Grief!! I watched this while having my morning cup of coffee and nearly spit it out on my monitor!!! Unfortunately, I believe incidents like this are all too common. This man needs TRAINING, TRAINING, TRAINING. Thank the good Lord no one was hurt.

Maybe his training needs to start with target holding.

I like that answer.

I agree with the comments about uspsa shooters being safe. I have done other types of shooting and stared down the barrel of a gun like it was not even a big deal.

I think that more sports/clubs need to really push safe handlling programs.

Wow! Great "How not to" video. And I won't dog the guy out, I think he did that just fine. And also a great reminder of what can happen in a split second of carelessness. I plan to show this to my kids. And (typeing and a lot) I have to agree with the safety at the "action" shooting sports matches I've been at. I never worry at matches.

Someone here stated this guy needs TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING, again could'nt agree more. After I got out of the fulltime Army my Reserve unit did some training with another Reserve unit. We got the job of running ranges for them. I like to peed my pants in fear running the ranges for these guys (and gals). After a dischage in a cement fireing position with injury we stopped everything and started over with BASIC firearms safety training. Oh how they bitched and moaned. This was a medical unit and our first demo was to shoot a large can of soup. After that we kinda had thier attention. Still I drew body armor and a ballbat!

So, I gotta ask, if you just did the stupidist thing you could possibly do with a firearm....WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!

Thank you!!!! You were reading my mind. Words cannot even begin ...... never mind :angry2:

Because all of the liability laws have prevented natural selection from taking place... Stupid people are living long enough to breed, now.... :surprise:

He almost rectified that....