Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited, Production, Revolver Champions

Dave is the safe bet in Production - Max has been pretty driven this year, though, and if you haven't seen him drive an iron sight gun, yet.... <shudder> I'm not going to say no to Matt, either :D Ben has mad skills, for sure - from the looks of it, he has a bright future ahead.

Robbie is always the safe pick in whatever division he's shooting <_< I gotta admit, I'm rooting for my buddy TT, though ;) There are some other very fine shooters who have a chance at it, too - Manny, for one ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone tons of luck (and dryness as it would seem) at the Nat's. I will miss shooting with all the ladies as usual, but I have my own wonderful reasons to miss out one year ;) Go get 'em girls!

As for predictions... I can say in all my year's of shooting this field is the most talented EVER - even going back to the Miller & FIPT days. May the best man/woman/senior/junior win and I hope that everyone has an equal opportunity to perform well against their competitors with the weather conditions and everyone performs at their very best - it always makes the competition most intense and enjoyable.

Kudos to Troy for his talents in squadding. Solving that sort of matrix makes me wonder if he shouldn't be working for NASA or something!

I am soooo thrilled Jim Scoutten will be covering the event again so we at least get to see bits and pieces of the action. Can't wait to see if any fellow competitors post vids/pics too. Though I don't blame them for not wanting to hang out in the rain! Good luck to all!!!!

All the my best,

Julie

Hi everyone!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone tons of luck (and dryness as it would seem) at the Nat's. I will miss shooting with all the ladies as usual, but I have my own wonderful reasons to miss out one year ;) Go get 'em girls!

As for predictions... I can say in all my year's of shooting this field is the most talented EVER - even going back to the Miller & FIPT days. May the best man/woman/senior/junior win and I hope that everyone has an equal opportunity to perform well against their competitors with the weather conditions and everyone performs at their very best - it always makes the competition most intense and enjoyable.

Kudos to Troy for his talents in squadding. Solving that sort of matrix makes me wonder if he shouldn't be working for NASA or something!

I am soooo thrilled Jim Scoutten will be covering the event again so we at least get to see bits and pieces of the action. Can't wait to see if any fellow competitors post vids/pics too. Though I don't blame them for not wanting to hang out in the rain! Good luck to all!!!!

All the my best,

Julie

Congratulations Julie I wish the best for you guys.

My limited pick is TGO. As was said, if the weather stay inclement it gives him that bigger an advantage. Either way, the guy just continues to get better. Until I see a reason to bet against him, which I don't, I'm going to bet for him.

The field is deep, which is so fantastic to see. Reminds me of the old days when you'd go to a nationals and you could honestly say "there are 10 or 15 people that could win this match." Hasn't been that way in a while because the fields have gotten segmented by the various divisions. Limited feels very deep and that is awesome.

DS is the logical pick in production, but only because I won't be there (ok - just joking!!!!). DS is standing tall and I like him for the match. Short, choppy stages will benefit him. That said, Angus has a good "what have I got to lose" attitude that may actually allow him to shoot a little more aggressively. Max is going to be there - his presence will be felt at the top as well.

Revolver? Um . . . I'm going with Jerry. I know - call me crazy!

For all those shooting this week I wish you the best of luck, lot's of A's and smooth draws. It's been 10 years since my last nationals, and this year was truly the closest I've come to actually getting back again. The only reason I'm not trying to walk on is because I'm leaving for Dallas first thing in the morning for work. I'll be there all week. I was talking to my wife tonight about how dissappointed I am in not being able to shoot this week and that I'm really looking forward to being more active next year. She is amazing, she said she's been waiting for this for about 6 months. Somehow she knew it was coming. So hopefully the timing will work out well and I'll be meeting some of you next year at a national championship some place.

I won't have access to the internet this week so I won't be able to track any of this stuff. So to all I hope you have a safe and solid match.

J