Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mini IPSC targets

Those quarter scale targets are made by a super nice guy in Albuquerque New Mexico.

His name is: Charlie Myers

phone # 505-899-1188

email: M1c1myers@aol.com

C&M Target Systems

I have been making several different sizes and styles of custom steel IPSC targets for rifle shooters (and pistol shooters). The most popular are 1/4 size with a dual spring system to lift the target back into an upright position. I only do a run when I have enough orders to make it worthwhile so it will be a couple of months. Let me know if I can help.

I have been making several different sizes and styles of custom steel IPSC targets for rifle shooters (and pistol shooters). The most popular are 1/4 size with a dual spring system to lift the target back into an upright position. I only do a run when I have enough orders to make it worthwhile so it will be a couple of months. Let me know if I can help.

Website? If a no post issue, please PM.

Thanks

Those quarter scale targets are made by a super nice guy in Albuquerque New Mexico.

His name is: Charlie Myers

phone # 505-899-1188

email: M1c1myers@aol.com

C&M Target Systems

Another of Charlie's customers here. The targets are qreat with a .22lr conversion unit, and with a rifle for use on pistol bays.

The mini targets are cool, for sure.

For practicing, Scott Warren is making a reduced A/C overlay that you just glue over your standard IPSC targets. It gives you a smaller target and they're inexpensive so you can keep shooting clean targets. You fill em full of holes and then glue another over it. Saves on pasters too! Then when you go back to a plain IPSC target, the A zone (which is the target!) looks huge. Check with Scott for details on price and availability.