Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

Behind the curve again on the posts....but in an attempt to drag the thread back away from the world of match.com....

JFK is deader than ZH's first modem (which died a horrible, slow, and painful death downloading huge files of disreputable content).

Is the US Govt. capable of one really amazing cover up concerning the assassination one of its presidents?

or

Is it screwed up beyond belief 7x24/365 days a year?

I know which is more likely!

Not to get too political, but if you have even scanned the volumes of the Warren Report you know there was a cover up...Just research the part about the magic bullet and the directions it would have travelled to do all they said it did..and then end up on the edge of the streacher pristeen in appearence...No cover up indeed....

I am afraid that TL can only stand in the wings and watch this romance blossom between The Barrister and Zhunter...my civility and manners preclude me from entering the romantic fray, as it were..and besides, I was born in 1908...so I don't get around like I used to..However, if Zhunter does not take care of business, the turtle could win the race..LOL

And I am afraid that The Barrister might not be able to handle the cut in pay should she choose TL...old civil servants do not draw huge retirement checks and half of mine go to wife #1 who is no longer partnered with TL...Having said all that, ..there is always the "friends with priviledges" category that we have yet to explore...and it does seem that we have much in common...love of the outdoors and the shooting sports, a quick wit, great food and drink, etc....so we'll just have to wait and see if Zhunter pulls a DP40 or not...

back to the shotgun...you could always do as I suggested earlier, try an autoloader till you have absorbed a few lessons and then make the jump to a great shotgun...if you still love it..that is my suggestion

Does The Barrister want to visit the US for an extended time Yes or NO

The Barrister spent some of her childhood in Pa and adulthood in Mi. Yes.

Does she have to bring her new shotgun with her?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behind the curve again on the posts....but in an attempt to drag the thread back away from the world of match.com....

JFK is deader than ZH's first modem (which died a horrible, slow, and painful death downloading huge files of disreputable content).

Is the US Govt. capable of one really amazing cover up concerning the assassination one of its presidents?

or

Not to get too political, but if you have even scanned the volumes of the Warren Report you know there was a cover up...Just research the part about the magic bullet and the directions it would have travelled to do all they said it did..and then end up on the edge of the streacher pristeen in appearence...No cover up indeed....

I am afraid that TL can only stand in the wings and watch this romance blossom between The Barrister and Zhunter...my civility and manners preclude me from entering the romantic fray, as it were..and besides, I was born in 1908...so I don't get around like I used to..However, if Zhunter does not take care of business, the turtle could win the race..LOL

And I am afraid that The Barrister might not be able to handle the cut in pay should she choose TL...old civil servants do not draw huge retirement checks and half of mine go to wife #1 who is no longer partnered with TL...Having said all that, ..there is always the "friends with priviledges" category that we have yet to explore...and it does seem that we have much in common...love of the outdoors and the shooting sports, a quick wit, great food and drink, etc....so we'll just have to wait and see if Zhunter pulls a DP40 or not...

back to the shotgun...you could always do as I suggested earlier, try an autoloader till you have absorbed a few lessons and then make the jump to a great shotgun...if you still love it..that is my suggestion

Of course, bring your shotgun...it is like American Express, don't leave home without it..

When she comes to the US, will she be able to post a better score than Z when shooting clays...Yes or No...

or

Of course, bring your shotgun...it is like American Express, don't leave home without it..

When she comes to the US, will she be able to post a better score than Z when shooting clays...Yes or No...

She will be able to score better than him very soooooooon.

Is ZH back in town and catching up on the thread?

I love a confident woman...one who is sure of her abilities...you GO girl...

I have no idea if he is reading this or not.Tx is a long way from Florida...He seems to be occupied today doing something else...no posts today, much...Who is the leading contender for the shotgun...which make appeals to you most at this point..

Does The Barrister have family in Pa or Mi? Yes or no

I have no idea if he is reading this or not.Tx is a long way from Florida...He seems to be occupied today doing something else...no posts today, much...Who is the leading contender for the shotgun...which make appeals to you most at this point..

ZH is visible on the thread.

No.

Beretta or not?

ZH is visible on the thread.

No.

Beretta or not?

Beretta would be my choice for you...probably a nice 687...shoot a 682 personally and bought my boys each a 391 sporting couple of years ago.shoot them occasionally....

Yes Z, flying all day sucks...I used to do it..try it on a military c130, sling seats, no a/c...you'd love it...

be sure to get the extended X2 chokes...don't need a wrench and has a cool factor to them...don';t worry about the wood on the gun...Beretta puts swamp walnut on most of them...but you might get lucky...

Will Z drink too much on the plane or not

It sucks if you're by yourself....Doesn't suck if you travel with company

Will Z wedge his way back into this thread?

or

Have TL and the Barrister taken it over permanently?

She doesn't know me like the rest of the forum members do...or I am afraid she would have already ended it....LOL

wedge himself back into the thread...great one Carinab...maybe if that does not work he could use a niblick or his mashe...

Does The Barrister cook? and if so, what is her speciality?

It sucks if you're by yourself....Doesn't suck if you travel with company

Will Z wedge his way back into this thread?

or

Have TL and the Barrister taken it over permanently?

She doesn't know me like the rest of the forum members do...or I am afraid she would have already ended it....LOL

wedge himself back into the thread...great one Carinab...maybe if that does not work he could use a niblick or his mashe...

Does The Barrister cook? and if so, what is her speciality?

Yes.

Fried Golf Commentators on breast of silicone

Tempting or not?

Edited by The Barrister

We'll have to wait for Carinab to comment for herself on that one...

The speciality of The Barrister sounds like lots of fun...but I was thinking more along the lines of sauteed commentator, letting him stew in his own juices...so to speak...

Remember to follow the rules of the kitchen...if you cook, you don't clean...so, there you have it..

How did The Barrister meet Z....on the course or not

I am driving from the airport! Rule #2 matters ;) she never answered Nemo's question about rule #3!!!!! Does flying all day suck, yes or no?

She did stated to have an issue with it. Thus, duly answered.

NOS, I guess..

Will Z stop shooting USPSA to spend more time with The Barrister at clays?

I am driving from the airport! Rule #2 matters ;) she never answered Nemo's question about rule #3!!!!! Does flying all day suck, yes or no?

NOS, I guess..

He might slow down a bit, but stop...NO

Will Nemo be the new MC on a remake of American Bandstand Yes or NO

NOS, I guess..

NO!! USPSA for me!!!

NOS, I guess..

He might slow down a bit, but stop...NO

Will Nemo be the new MC on a remake of American Bandstand Yes or NO

No

iPhones are AWESOME, read the forum while driving, or not?

Sushi with lotso Wasabi - I like it hot!

Sweet Tea? Not...I'm sure someone will be asking for my GRITS (Girls Relocated in the South) card soon. I'm sorry but I don't like my tea pre-sweetened.

Alrighty then, let's get regional!

Texas

Greatest State or All talk and no walk?

Edited by carinab

Sushi with lotso Wasabi - I like it hot!

Sweet Tea? Not...I'm sure someone will be asking for my GRITS (Girls Relocated in the South) card soon. I'm sorry but I don't like my tea pre-sweetened.

Alrighty then, let's get regional!

Texas

Greatest State or All talk and no walk?

Yes, of course it is the GREATEST

Where you from girl..

if we aren't first, who is...