Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Northeast section match-8 revolver shooters

Round_Gun_Shooter

Congrats to 10MM Dave for the win in the NE Sectional.

It was great to see you all, (I missed Paul since I only worked Sunday :( )

It was a good match and it was proven that penalties can kill :surprise:

Yes congratulations to Dave.

Dave, John and I shot very close on most of the stages. Some of them we were all within one second of eachother. I think we would all have been within 5% if John hadnt gotten hit with the procedurals.

It was a challenging match with a lot of opportunities to screw up, and I hate to miss an opportunity! :blink:

The season is winding down for me, a few more matches and it will be hunting season. This was one of the most fun seasons I have ever had playing with the revolvers and many people have come up to me and said it looks like a lot of fun, and many others saying they are going to break out their revolvers.

I think next year will be a big year for the revolvers with even better turn outs.

Sorry I missed you Round Gun Shooter, I'll catch you later, maybe at a Harvard monthly or at S&W this winter if they have them. Keep your fingers crossed that they will!

BTW, what division did you shoot?

Edited by Northern Xtreme

Thanks Gary and Paul, it was another great shoot put on by the Harvard folks and

A huge THANK YOU goes out to all that worked the sectional.

One more stage and a higher round count than the A7, who'd a thunk it :blink:

It was too bad John got hit with those procedurals, checking the results looks like

a lot of folks zero'd that stage, it was different !

For myself I did a bunch of stupid stuff (stepped off the fault line for 20 pts, unloaded to show clear

with 2 targets still left :surprise: )

Oh well, I'm still learning this run and gun stuff, now if I could just stick to a formulated plan <_<

I'm about shot out this season myself, steel match this weekend and an ICORE shoot

in PA in Sept. (I hope :mellow: ) and I'm done for awhile 'cept for the local stuff.

(well maybe SC in Florida or where ever this winter)

I was supposed to go to this match but work intervened. Oh, well, there's always next year...

Sorry you didn't make it Rob, I was looking for you Sat. but got sidtracked, didn't see

Mr. Mooney shoot either (but he was there).

on a side note, I think there's still openings for that RI steel match this weekend,

did you sign up ??

I was supposed to go to this match but work intervened. Oh, well, there's always next year...

Sorry you didn't make it Rob, I was looking for you Sat. but got sidtracked, didn't see

Mr. Mooney shoot either (but he was there).

on a side note, I think there's still openings for that RI steel match this weekend,

did you sign up ??

No, I checked the work schedule and I can't get that day off.