Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ARGH..............

Fireant

I hate that I really can't vent completely on this forum about what I really hate! I shot one of those matches-that-must-not-be-named today. It drives me insane when people can not and will not follow the rules of the game....and that was the match director. I've only not finished 2 matches in the last five years, the VA/MD sectional this year because of rain/mud and a broken gun and then today because if shear incompetence.

Fireant

You cannot shoot IDPA with that group and expect anything else. That is the only way they know how to do things. The rule book is wasted on them. See my letter to IDPA in the latest issue of the Tactical Journal. We need to file complaints with IDPA Headquaters and have them look into the problem. It is not the SOs it is the match director and his assistant that amke up thier own rules.

New Hate Criteria (10.12.05):

Hate rants involving shooters, firearms, or shooting related manufacturers, such as but not limited to - IPSC, IDPA, USPSA, the NRA, or Match Directors - are NOT PERMITTED.

If your hate rant has to do with shooting then it needs to be directed towards yourself.

I'm sorry for this restriction, which may restrict a few reasonable hate rants. Overall, the moderating staff does not feel it's appropriate for the forum's content or well being in general.

CLOSED