Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Plunge

Tex32Cal

right on! you'll be shooting more with the money you save ^_^ . as for your questions, try a search here first before posting. there are a ton of tips on the dillon products that are available.

Brian is the Best...so is Dillon

+! on Brian being the best. I just ordered my 650 and expect it today or Monday. Based on my experience with other companies and phone ordering, I am just sorry I can't call Brian for ALL the items I order by phone.

He will get all my business for Dillon products.

My story...

Early this year, I noticed that my bank account was being drained at an unbelievable pace because I took up shooting after a hiatus of many years from firearms of any sort since I got out in '93. Uncle Sam had broken my will to even get near anything that went boom.

On a lark, I picked up a Hi-Point JHP .45 {Bite your tongues, naysayers, it was under $200, reliable, and accurate enough}, took it to the range and had a blast. Damn, this was FUN. And so it began....in 7 months, a dozen different guns made it into the house, the wife got her CCW, and life was good. The cost of the ammo, though...especially .45 ACP. Gack.

I googled the hell out of reloading costs and ended up here. I borrowed a tad out of my 401K to get everything I needed from our host, and have never looked back.

The finishing touch was after I placed my order, I received a phone call from someone named "Brian", who thanked me for my order, and made a few suggestions. It didn't click immediately who was calling me, and I knew ZERO about competitive shooting anyway. It was indeed BEnos, our very own Obi-Wan, helping me out.

You made the right choice, and here you will receive a ton of info, make new friends who have a shared interest/obsession, and have more fun than should be allowed. Good job, Michael, you're heading the right direction. ;)