Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ebay

Merlin Orr

I will be allowing firearms and parts on my auction site, its just not quite ready yet. About 1-2 weeks out before I finish final testing and start local advertising. But anyone will be more than welcome to use it.

Thanks to Siglady for logo design, I recommend her to anyone.

Edited by robomanusa

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're quite welcome. :) Nick was great to work with. I wish him well with the auction site.

I think there will be considerable spin-off sites to accommodate the eBay shooting refugees in our world. The business will frankly just go elsewhere. It has to. eBay is throwing the baby out with the bathwater in this move they're making. Overreaction, to say the least. A friend of mine who sells Glock parts on eBay is in the process of taking his business elsewhere, too.

You're quite welcome. :) Nick was great to work with. I wish him well with the auction site.

The business will frankly just go elsewhere. It has to.

I hope it comes my way, my cost saving price structure is half the cost of ebays fees and more than half the cost of gunbrokers, I charge no listing fee, only have fees for listing enhancements and END of auction fees. ALL new members receive 5.00 credit to be used towards fees and if your item does NOT sell you have no END of auction fees to pay.

I got my form letter response( read= you don't rate a real letter) today. Now all I need is a few sites to buy non shooting type items from. Again I say I vote with my wallet, NOT ANOTHER DIME to someone or something trying to ram this no guns/no hi cap mags/no freaking once fired empty vulcan brass castings cuz (their words not mine) "MAY have been used" to harm someone else BS down my throat. Enough is enough!

So if anyone can help out there I would be much in your debt. Im also still sending e mails out to shooting and non shooting friends to ditch eBogus....who knows.