Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bay buckets

My local club is looking to setup some "range buckets" for each stage of our matches.

Kind of a "grab and go" for each stage.

I was thinking 5 gallon pail, with lid, some pencils, pens, timer+extra battery, stapler, staples, black, white, tan tape..

What else am I missing?

My local club is looking to setup some "range buckets" for each stage of our matches.

I was thinking 5 gallon pail, with lid, some pencils, pens, timer+extra battery, stapler, staples, black, white, tan tape..

What else am I missing?

Spray paint.. at least white or whatever cover you paint steel with. If you have steel.

Black as well if they might have to whip up replacement hardcover targets (but spares should be made up and provided if a hardcover target is likely get shot up badly).

At least one adjustable wrench for any steel that might be set too light for wind later in the day.

What else am I missing?

Spray paint.. at least white or whatever cover you paint steel with. If you have steel.

Black as well if they might have to whip up replacement hardcover targets (but spares should be made up and provided if a hardcover target is likely get shot up badly).

At least one adjustable wrench for any steel that might be set too light for wind later in the day.

Excellent!

I forgot both of these!

I don't see them used very often, but I think it is a good idea to have a CURRENT rule book in them. Also some replacement batteries and a clipboard.

TG

TG..

It was Parma that I got the idea from!

You guys did it right.

So it was worth the trip out :goof: !

TG