Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How accurate are you cz tacticle sports

shadetree

I have been contemplating a new blaster and was just wondering what kind of accuracy you all were getting out of the stock cz platform.

I just got one from Angus a few weeks ago and the gun is far more accurate than I am and more than accurate enough for the game we shoot. Off a sandbag it shot 2 inches at 25 yards with WWB. For me that is great. I'm sure a better shooter could get more accuracy.

With the +3 extensions sold by Angus the gun will hold 20+1 reloadable without having to tune the magazines. The gun should make a great limited blaster and, if you like the ergonomics, it is at least as good as an STI.

Eric

It is extremely, extremely accurate. I use mine both in limited with the plus 3s and as my steel gun. It is fantastic at both jobs. Unless you have monster hands I would definitely get the aluminum grips. I've been shooting 180s for both loads but am going to try some 165s for the minor load. It is an excellent choice, particullarly at its price point.

I do not have monster hands but I do prefer a more rounded grip than sqare. I like the para wide body better than single stack because of it's rounder shape it makes contact with more of my mini mitts. I have a cz sa and like the feel of the gun is the feel simmilar in the ts if a little larger?

Probably the most accurate center fire pistol I own, which includes a Wilson Combat Classic. The best thing is that runs out of the box with a 2 lbs trigger that doesn't need any work.

No negatives with the pistol at all, comes with 4 mags, add Angus' base pads and you're off. Been running Zero 180 gr JHP with Titegroup.

Edited by chrisjohn

Though not quite as big as a CZ-97B, it is on the large side with stock grips.

BUT:

-aluminum grips have a huge effect.

-grip reductions are possible; results & photos here: www.strictlyIPSC.com

If I do my part, the Tac Sport is very accurate out of the box. It's very heavy and some others who have held and shot mine characterize it as "jumpy". With the Sprinco recoil reducer I can get very accurate second shots off without too much trouble. I just need to practice more with it.

Though not quite as big as a CZ-97B, it is on the large side with stock grips.

BUT:

-aluminum grips have a huge effect.

-grip reductions are possible; results & photos here: www.strictlyIPSC.com

Thanks for the tip on grip reduction I'm going to check that out.

If I do my part, the Tac Sport is very accurate out of the box. It's very heavy and some others who have held and shot mine characterize it as "jumpy". With the Sprinco recoil reducer I can get very accurate second shots off without too much trouble. I just need to practice more with it.

Please define very accurate. ( 2" at 25 yards? Bigger smaller.)

Thanks for the input.