Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hijacking a bus!

knightkrawler00

Well, I can't get the pictures to come up.

I'll keep working on it.

I finally got a red x.

What's the easiest way to get a picture up on here?

well, you have a local path in the URL for the image (i.e. your C: drive). Which won't work. If you need someone to slap the pictures online, PM me and I can host them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen! I was going to suggest this if no one else did. SWAT breaches, shoots the guy dressed as a HT (with an empty gun), SWAT relaxes then advances to check the body, then real HT shoots SWAT members in the back.

Wouldn't be funny if this happened in the real world.

That would be a good thing to try in training. Hopefully it would not work, but if it does, it would be good training for them.

I'm willing to bet it would work on all but maybe the most seasoned troops.

Unfortunately most SWAT teams don't train nearly enough.

I am not saying my guys would not shoot the hostage-taker-dressed hostage with the gun (that would be a tough decision to get right in the microsecond they would have to consider it), but if they relaxed and let the real hostage taker take them out, I would cuss them up one side and down the other (in training, of course).

I don't dispute that most teams don't train enough, but we are really talking about basic stuff here.

I'm actually willing to bet that it wouldn't work that well on a seasoned SWAT team. It's not like the movies where all the hostages are just set about their business once the bad guy is dead. Once things get that hairy most good cops stop taking things at face value.

• 2 weeks later...