Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks guys. Yep, tupperware it was. I'll admit I've been fortunate to win my class at several matches recently but this was the first time I shot a percentage above my class, and even this time just barely. You'll notice that score is only 2-3% above "A" class. That was a fun match. Stage 3 was as much fun as any stage I've ever shot. Talk about runnin' and gunnin'! Was good to finally meet Jon Merricks. BTW Singlestack, ask the Ms. about the video we have of her on stage 1. Very good blackmail material that you're definitely gonna want. I've dubbed the new position she created on that stage the " extended posterior creedmore". I only wish I hadn't been standing there mouth agape, and could have offered some commentary during the film. I'd be a rich man.

I've dubbed the new position she created on that stage the " extended posterior creedmore".

OMG!!

LMAO

I've got to see this.

Is it better than the "Egret"?

BTW, I am going to be in on any monitary benifits that result from this. But with a name like you came up with, of course, you will get royalties.