Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

iPhone

Shooter Grrl

I have a few things that keep me from buying one without seeing it. Keyboard is one of the biggest. Also, does it support MS Office products?

The keyboard works fine but as far as I can tell, there is no MS stuff on here

I have a few things that keep me from buying one without seeing it. Keyboard is one of the biggest. Also, does it support MS Office products?

It is an Apple product, did you really think they might put something MicroSoft on it so it would crash when you tried to use it.

It is an Apple product, did you really think they might put something MicroSoft on it so it would crash when you tried to use it.

There is a Mac version of MS Office so I would expect an iPhone version. SG? Merlin?

I'm glad the keyboard works well. I'm just looking for a way to consolidate the phone and PDA. I like having the ability to read docs without hauling the latop. I guess today's iPhone is not for me. I have my eye on the AT&T (Nokia) 8525 and the N95 if it ever hits the states.

There is a Mac version of MS Office so I would expect an iPhone version. SG? Merlin?

Supposedly (I only say that cause I haven't used it) you can view office docs on the iphone. BUT - there is no "storage" capabilities, so I think it has to come in an email or message and then you can just view it.

......... I have my eye on the AT&T (Nokia) 8525 and the N95 if it ever hits the states.

Dell lists the N95 as in stock and the ATT store shows the N8525 as available.

Thanks, Merlin. I didn't know the N95 was shipping here. Now I have figure out how to get it past the wife.

......... I have my eye on the AT&T (Nokia) 8525 and the N95 if it ever hits the states.

Dell lists the N95 as in stock and the ATT store shows the N8525 as available.

Thanks, Merlin. I didn't know the N95 was shipping here. Now I have figure out how to get it past the wife.

But her flowers the day it is scheduled to arrive :D It will take the sting outta her anger

Supposedly (I only say that cause I haven't used it) you can view office docs on the iphone. BUT - there is no "storage" capabilities, so I think it has to come in an email or message and then you can just view it.

Okay, now I'm confused. Four or 8 gigs of storage and you can't save a Word Document???? :blink:

Okay, now I'm confused. Four or 8 gigs of storage and you can't save a Word Document???? :blink:

Can't "save" nothing to it! You can only sync from iTunes which allows you to put music and pictures on the thing! You can view email attachments though. I just sent myself my resume and am looking it on the iphone!

• 4 weeks later...