Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordering from Novak's Handgunner Outlet

Glockster35

I placed an order (SS guide rod for G35/ISMI) over the weekend with Novaks Hangunner Outlet and still have not received a confirmation of the order being placed in thier system, nor a notification it has been shipped.

I sent them an e-mail asking for confirmation, but no response, and I can never reach anyone at the shop.

I have read elsewhere in the forum that it is run by Tom Novak, and he is a one man ooperation. So I understand delays, however, I just want to confirm he got my order.

Anyone have any inputs? Is this normal from NHO? Should I know be concerned?

If you have a machinist friend ask him to do the rod, it will take only a few minutes and wont cost that much.

Heres a stainless rod that i made with a manual lathe.

rodpb7.th.jpg

Edited by TKJ

I would like an extended guiderod for my G35, something that will fit flush with the end of the slide, yet will allow me to use a ISMI or Wolf spring. Tungsten would be nice, but I don't want to spend the cash for it right now, so I am left with Stainless.

None of the websites I have found detail which springs their rods will fit.

This is the last piece I need for my pistol, and I would have liked to shoot it this weekend!

Any suggestions?

I would like an extended guiderod for my G35, something that will fit flush with the end of the slide, yet will allow me to use a ISMI or Wolf spring. Tungsten would be nice, but I don't want to spend the cash for it right now, so I am left with Stainless.

None of the websites I have found detail which springs their rods will fit.

This is the last piece I need for my pistol, and I would have liked to shoot it this weekend!

Any suggestions?

Try here.

http://bb-enterprise.biz/productCat44574.ctlg