Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Women RO's

BDH

Kilt OK. High heels and wig are definitely not part of the uniform.

Hmmm, what to do? Looking in the rulebook, 7.1.6 says that says that you have everything overall 'except in respect of matters in these rules which are the domain of the RM'... then if we look at 7.1.5, the RM 'has overall authority over all persons and activities with the entire range'...

Who actually makes the call on this? I would hate to be in middle of a squad and have either Floyd or John show up and tell me to 'drop my kilt'!!! :lol:

Oh crap...do all the CROs have to wear kilts? If so, let us know quick so I can get one ordered! ;):lol:

Hmmm...Does TechWear make kilts? :lol::D:);)

The only way I tend to treat female ROs differently is that they "tend" to have softer voices and I sometimes have to ask them to speak up or just tap me when the timer goes off. Double plugging + hearing loss and all that rot.

Oh crap...do all the CROs have to wear kilts? If so, let us know quick so I can get one ordered! ;):lol:

Kimel, I'll wear mine if you wear yours!! :lol:

Troy, is there a going to be a designated 'kilt day' on the range? :P

Hmmm...considering who your female RO will be this year (assuming the last name indicates some sort of relationship) I suspect folks will be VERY nice. ;)

Kimel, I'll wear mine if you wear yours!!

Well, we could make it a "East Range" local rule...

But then the East RM would have to wear one too...and I don't know that 4 wheelers and kilts mix very well...at least not without practice. :lol:

But then the East RM would have to wear one too...and I don't know that 4 wheelers and kilts mix very well...at least not without practice. :lol:

I remember that Troy wore one at the nationals several years ago. He seemed to not have a problem, but then he has had practice.

MDA

Brian's female RO can pretty much hold her own. She only looks like a sweetheart... :rolleyes:

Kilt day will be any day you feel like it. I doubt that I can get John to wear one--Floyd might. The only secret to wearing a kilt and riding a 4 wheeler is if you are standing up, you gotta keep the speed down.

Troy

Brian's female RO can pretty much hold her own. She only looks like a sweetheart... :rolleyes:

Since the word is out, I probably should give everyone fair warning...

Her nickname is 'Slappy'... :o:D