Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Videos On Henning's Site

mscott

My finger is trembling/shaking just from watch the videos. :P If it wasn't attached to my hand, I think it would be hiding in the closet. :ph34r:

Kenny

It looked like a lot of fun, but I'm only good for 30-32 rounds. The 40 round Coleman classifer is bad enough. :)

I shot the match---Production :P

8 mags on the belt, one in the gun (loaded to 11, no empty gun starts), and an extra mag in the back pocket.

I shot Moby Dick (the 60 round steel stage) in 56 seconds with the mag in the back pocket to spare. Lemon song in 34 seconds. The one with all the sets of four targets in an arc was hallarious to listen to. It sounded like a typewriter running out of steam every shooter.

I had two reshoot, and had gone through 400 rounds when I stepped up to shoot the last stage. I took 500 rounds with me and was toast if I would have had to reshoot the last stage. (It was only a 300 round course, but one reshoot was 1 1/2 boxes of ammo.)

It was a blast. It's amazing what you learn about yourself and shooting with super long courses. I shot the texas stars at the end of the steel stage better than I've ever shot any steel. I was too tired to be tense about the stars...ping, ping, ping, ping, ping... done.

Scared to shoot it in production? BAH! Just cram another mag in there.