Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

More Dillon Toys.....

After contemplating and justifying to myself, that I needed a bigger tumbler and an Auto primer filler, I finally did it. last night when I got home from work, there they were, in their heavy duty, professional packaging. I was amazed at how strongly constructed the primer filler was, similar to the 1050 that it will work for. I pulled it and the CV2001 from the box, plugged the monster in, doused it with 1300 .38 spl cases, and let her roar. My CV500 looks very gay now. From the moment you start unpacking Dillon stuff, you know that you are dealing with quality gear. The fellas at Dillon will tell you what you are doing wrong, and help you fix whatever you may have broken. I was that impressed that I had to wake up my wife, and drag her down to the basement to show off my new toys. Of course she quizzed me on cost, and my response was.....well worth, it now that you don't have to load tubes for me anymore...... :lol:

Thanks Dillon.

Yes I agree that Dillon makes some quality stuff. My 1050 is a great press. Changed out some of the dies for the better quality Lee dies.

Personally, having used the Dillon primer tube filler at over $200, and the Frankford Arsenal available from Midwayusa dot com at around $35, I prefer the Midway tool for this purpose.

Enjoy your new stuff!

Yes I agree that Dillon makes some quality stuff. My 1050 is a great press. Changed out some of the dies for the better quality Lee dies.

Personally, having used the Dillon primer tube filler at over $200, and the Frankford Arsenal available from Midwayusa dot com at around $35, I prefer the Midway tool for this purpose.

Enjoy your new stuff!

Big plus one on that. For the money, it is simple, it's easy to use & I can use the extra cash I saved to buy more reloading stuff like a 1050..... :ph34r:

I am an enthusiast user of XL650 since 2003, and last week unfortunately I've found broken the sizing-die on one of the two sets that I use (one for training ammo and the other one for competition).

I asked to my local reseller for a free replacement covered by warranty, but he said that the dies are the only part uncovered by warranty.

So I've sent an e-mail to Dillon Precision, to explain my problem, and they immediatly shipped to me (by air-mail parcel) a new sizing-die ....

Thank you SO much Dillon: your world-wide customer care is simply GREAT !

My next "toy" (sounds inappropriate to call it so ...) will be another "bue-press": this time a gorgeous Super 1050 ... (thanks to your suggestion, guys ... ;););) ).

Dillon Precision: the BEST reloading equipment on the Planet (and perhaps also outside in the space ... :):):) )

Edited by Stefano