Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hauling Your Gear

Rufus The Bum

I saw Julie Goloski with this shooting cart, it's a cloth or burlap lined, 3 point cart with the third leg being part of the carry handle.  It's really compactable and easy to unfold.  I just noticed it in passing and am now looking for one.  Anyone know who makes that cart of one like it?  Open to suggestions. Thanks  

those carts are about $300, shotgunners, and 3 gunners use them.

i got a garden cart from Lowe's home improvement for $75.00.  it saved Team Memphis at Area 3 last year.

if there is a Costco in your area, they sell the same cart for $65.00, at least in Memphis.

if your still interested in the fancy cart, i can find the url.

good luck,

lynn jones

The 3 wheeled carts are slightly modified jogging strollers.  They sell for about $90-$100 in the discount sports stores.  They sell used for a whole lot less on ebay or flea markets.

Check out the modifications on the $300 versions and then spend $20 bucks to modify a used one.

I found a hand truck at Fred Meyer with off-road tires for 29.95 and am in the process of adding some attachments for some gun scabbards for my ar and shotgun as well as a place to mount my shade umbrella and a larger platform for my gear bag . I know its not as trick as some of the new stuff but it works and the price is right .