Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No Negative Vendor Feedback

XRe

Well, Brian arranged with the vendors that they could set up a customer service thread, and deal with things on the forum in that fashion - they're allowed to moderate that thread, of course. But, the intention is that those with issues can go to that vendor publicly and the vendor can choose to explain the situation, or remedy it... or not... or edit the thread and remove the negative feedback...

Some vendors chose not to do so...

Brian did send us out an email about this but to be honest I was too busy to even worry about it. My dealer forum is already open to member posts and threads. Most people choose to post outside of the dealers forum from what i have noticed. There have been two attempts to get on this forum and trash me in order to get what they wanted. I ended up posting my side of the story and let the members decide for themselves. I dont have a problem with that since I am not out to screw anybody and have a fair business practice. There are going to be times when there is a disagreement or misunderstanding that causes an unhappy customer. I try to please them all but its just impossible. I dont think Brian wants the forum open to any of that. Sometimes it borders on extortion. Although its up to the dealer whether they will allow it in their area. I do allow it in shooters connections area.