Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Reminder

carinab

I guy I shoot with, a vietnam vet, sent me the below link. I won't declare my viewpoint on the subject as that would be straying into political territory. But, I think you'll be able to figure it out after watching this video.

For those in the dfw area who wish to do something, you can do this

Edited by carinab

That's really difficult to watch, especially the middle.

It's not too hard to imagine that friends & family members "remember them" ....... but the really hard question is, even if you don't know anybody over seas .... do you still "remember them" ? Do you think about them, and support them ?

I think about our men & women in uniform everytime I see an American flag. And I swell up with pride, during the singing of the National Anthem at a baseball game, or any sporting event I might attend. I kinda think we should have the National Anthem played / sung each morning .. before we begin every major USPSA match.

To all the men & women in harms way, defending our freedom ............ SALUTE! B)

It's not too hard to imagine that friends & family members "remember them" ....... but the really hard question is, even if you don't know anybody over seas .... do you still "remember them" ? Do you think about them, and support them ?

Everyday. :)

I remember what it was like when I came back 35 years ago and I wish we could have had some of that love back then. An R&R was something we had to pay for and the only American soil we could land on was Hawaii.

I will never forget and I still have not forgiven those who spat at me and called me "Baby Killer". I hope the devil has a great greeting for those folks.