Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Grip Tape

rgkeller

I am trying to craft the rules to have a very short list of prohibited items. After that, you only have two things to think about. Does it fit in the box, and is the total package below the maximum weight? If the answer to those two questions is "yes" then it should be fine for the division. This is a much simplier way to administer the rules process.

Gary

I am trying to craft the rules to have a very short list of prohibited items. After that, you only have two things to think about. Does it fit in the box, and is the total package below the maximum weight? If the answer to those two questions is "yes" then it should be fine for the division. This is a much simplier way to administer the rules process.

Gary

So then, is the tape on the grip and under the trigger guard presently allowed under the Rules?

The rules are listed at www.uspsa.org. On the main page click on the tab marked "Match Rules" and then click on the line that says "1911 Single Stack Rules Update" dated December 2006.

It would be advisible to read the entire rule set which should answer any questions you have, if you factor in my previous statement.

Gary

Edited by Gary Stevens