Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Match In Cincy Area

Thanks. I swear I did a search, really. :(

The Mrpc at the beginning threw me, and a blew right past it.

HK, pm me on this one...most of the Dayton crew go to the MRPC matches. It's a great venue!

And there's at least two ways to get there. The hard way ..... and the even hard-er way!

It might help to follow some of us there.

That is how I felt trying to get to Rayner's last weekend. That wasn't the easiest place to find either.

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to shoot there this weekend. I will definately make it there for the classifier match in April.

When that match gets closer I will make sure we catch up and arrange some sort of convey.

Follow the river for a while...take a left...8 miles later, take a right on RAYNER Lane.

easy.

Follow the river for a while...take a left at GAYSPORT :huh: (what's GAY about Shooting ?) Slow down at the big brown cow with 3 legs, turn right at the house with the appliances on the front porch, take the left fork in the road ...... :rolleyes:

EASY!

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Follow the river for a while...take a left...8 miles later, take a right on RAYNER Lane.

easy.

Follow the river for a while...take a left at GAY-SPORT RD. :o:huh: (what's GAY about Shooting ?) Slow down at the big brown cow with 3 legs, turn right at the house with the appliances on the front porch, take the left fork in the road ...... :rolleyes:

EASY!

:lol::lol::lol:

My thoughts exactly.

The cow in the road is no joke, it looks alot bigger than it is if you are slamming on the brakes. Ask McDowell about the dent he put in the passenger side floor board helping me stop in time. I miss shooting at Tom's.

Why ... do you want Pharaoh's 'liquid breakfast' spilled all over you AGAIN ??? :huh::rolleyes:;)

The truly funny part was washing my shorts in the mens bathroom. I can't understand why that freaked out the blue-heads and near-deads...I mean, people urinate in that room, what's the big freakin deal with doing some emergency laundry?

:lol:

Edited by Pharaoh Bender

I grew up another 15-20 miles away from there. In all that time, I never could figure out if it was..

Gay...sport

or

Gays...port.

Thinking the later help in getting to Rayner's. As...once your turn off the main road...always GO STRAIGHT (until you see Rayner's Lane).

I don't know that I've seen a 3-legged cow out there, but I have seen the cows out along the way more than once.

I recall zipping out there to do some practice one evening. I come around a corner...with the hammer down. A quick glance ahead shows something in the road. Its not your usual road kill. In the nano-second that I process all this in my Robotron skull cap, I decide that it is most likely a black garbage bag that is right in the middle of the road. I also decide I have just enough time to straddle it (4x4) or do some real work with the steering and suspension...which would require going half off the road at speed. It hasn't moved or anything...so I go with the straddle decision. About that time...his head picks up. It was a black lab...napping...soaking up the warmth of the road. Execute plan B.