Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Speed Belt

Rob Bartley

I am looking to purchase a belt and was wondering how wide the CR Spped Belt is. I have a Wilson Combat Practical holster that I would like to use with the belt that has 1.5 inch belt slots. Will the CR fit? Thanks.

Where is the best place to buy the CR Speed Belt?

I am looking to purchase a belt and was wondering how wide the CR Spped Belt is. I have a Wilson Combat Practical holster that I would like to use with the belt that has 1.5 inch belt slots. Will the CR fit? Thanks.

Where is the best place to buy the CR Speed Belt?

Should work... my CR Speed is 1.5" I bought mine from Chuck @ Shooters Connection

Shooters Connection

Edited by TruStreet

Hello; What are you going to shoot? IDPA or USPSA. You have to look at the different rules for each and what division you want to shoot. I love my CR Speed belt for USPSA limited and there mag holders as well for my STI. For IDPA I use a wilderness belt and Uncle Mikes mag holders for my 1911. You can use the CR Speed inner belt only for IDPA as well. Hope this helps. Thanks Eric

I guess it would have been a good idea for me to indicate what my plans were. I am just starting and will be shooting a Kimber 1911 in USPSA. Probably in the Single Stack or Limited 10 Divisions (I think I got that right). I would also like to try IDPA; however, I think the closest events are about three hours away. There are some local USPSA events.

Hello; That is better now that we all know what you are going to shoot. I would buy the CR Speed belt. That way you can use it for Single Stack, Limited 10 and IDPA. I would still use the Uncle Mikes double mag holders (cheap) you will need 2 or 3. For holster use any Kydex or plastic one first. I use a Comp Tac belt holster legal for single stack and IDPA. For Limited 10 you have alot of choices and how much do you want to spend. I would use the plastic holster first, this keeps all options open. Some names to look at for holsters is Blade Tech, Blackhawk, Comp Tac, Uncle Mikes, Safariland and some other ones. Good Limited 10 holsters would be the Safariland 012, Gugas,CR Speed and Ghost. They all have there fans. I would shoot a couple of matchs to see the gear that is out there and what You may like. That is what I did and it has taken over a year to find what I like. I bought and sold alot of stuff in that time. Now they are going to change the rules so the hunt is on again. Above all this is to have fun and use the classifieds to find the gear if you can beat Merlin! Kidding Merlin. Hope this helps. Thanks Eric